PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So it is insulting, probably.

Tatyana
22.01.2005, 00:56
Here who as has caught, it is clear, all variously. In it or this as though all the same anything good is not present.

To me here have told one history. Here that actually is insulting ((((

Vein to itself it is perfect one girl. So she was lived till 23th years, there were no at it or her in general men. (I have in view of a sexual life she did not conduct, the virgin was). In one perfect day she has met liked. Marriage night, loses virginity and unfortunately it has ended with that she became +. Here that it is possible to descend or go from mind or wit in general. I so assume, as its or her husband did not know, that he +.

It I to what I do not conduct, am simple also such here zapodljanki happen.

The most insulting here for me.... For example... In fact look or see how much bljadishch.. Oh litter, and anything them does not take, and become pregnant and give birth or travail to itself healthy detok. Here, where validity???

cnob
31.01.2005, 22:39
And whence the girl has learned or has found out, what has caught in the first night?

vasmark1
01.04.2005, 19:35
vialka

And such histories actually on so and a little. For such people actually obidnej only. I for example know that that itself is guilty in that that zarozilsja and I blame nobody. And in this life not too it is a lot of validity. But we shall struggle and achieve it or her

Pelmeshka
16.04.2005, 18:36
A vot eshe odna istoria: Zila-bila devushka i vse u nee bilo xorosho. Kak to raz vishla ona utrom za xlebom i ei na golovu upal kirpich. Net bol'she devushki

Esse
07.05.2005, 00:23
Jane,

Probably under the reference of the doctor of the Bean the test has handed over right after to the first marriage night in baseline, and then in 3 months. And generally ridiculous it is not enough...:-(

angel
16.05.2005, 13:29
Soldier Jane

She the virgin was, when to her still was to catch???? Analyses probably has handed over

Gala
17.05.2005, 06:51
Dimon? ti zhe... vrode ya pomnu anazlizi sdaval.. uh oh...

kakie simptomi to bili hot '?

bim
19.05.2005, 22:12
Actually, there are many very sad histories and on this site. Esteem in archives...

21.05.2005, 06:42
SIFON,

Anything ridiculous...

lexxx
24.05.2005, 19:28
vialka,

It is even not insulting, and it is sick...