PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lie or the Truth?

TASH
11.09.2004, 08:11
THERE WAS A CONTACT TO THE PROSTITUTE, PRIZIRVOTIV porvalsja.srazu HAS TAKEN OUT AND HAS WASHED (ADVICE or COUNCILS OF FRIENDS) MOCHOJ.PROSHLO 2 MESETSA FOR WHICH I HAVE HANDED OVER 4 ANALYSES ON A HIV (ALL NEGATIVE).

FURTHER AT ME HAVE APPEARED MALENNKIE LIMFO SITES,

HAS HANDED OVER ESHE TIME (NEGATIVELY) AND LAST HAS HANDED OVER LATER 4 MONTHS AFTER CONTACT.

QUESTION:

WHETHER CAN BE SUCH, THAT AT HIV INFITSYROVANNOGO HAVE SWELLED UP LYMPHONODUSES, AND anti TO A HIV ANALYSES HAVE NOT FOUND OUT BODIES.

ZARANIE THANKS THOSE WHO WILL RESPOND ON THE SUBJECT!!!

Marimba
16.09.2004, 17:49
Loaded, and well- be shipped completely!!!

I can not precisely tell or say, great experts on this business or affairs still sleep, probably. They will give the most precise information to you later. But in my opinion, so does not happen.

Spider
14.11.2004, 08:16
Listen if I am not mistaken you already wrote about it! At you, what zaelo?????:-|

julie
01.01.2005, 08:17
Loaded it is necessary perezagruzka

ANDREW
02.01.2005, 08:37
And you did not think, that you could infect during delivery of analyses

Having taken ispolzavonnoj a needle or specially having dipped or dunked it or her in an another's blood.

SVlad
02.01.2005, 09:58
What used a condom?

How much the prostitute cost?

sergey77
16.01.2005, 05:28
MMM

Business not in the price business in farte thieves'

ul-pr
27.01.2005, 05:06
So business all in that that he used not a condom and prezervotiv. Therefore is afraid to be infetsyrovannym. Be afraid to be infetsirovannym!!! Excuse for boreness but it is direct eyes such spelling cuts

Gest
07.03.2005, 17:23
Fatima

It will be correct not "infetsirovannym", and "infected" .da and before pretexts "but", "and" and "that" the comma would not prevent. You me too excuse, but you are insufficiently competent, that someone into it with a nose to stick.

Stoika
09.04.2005, 20:46
Loaded

Cannot, t.k.limfouzly swell up simultaneously with the advent of antibodies if at all swell up.

LIKA2208
14.04.2005, 02:27
On commas of time is not present but such can and 3 the nobility

dimm777
14.04.2005, 17:06
Fatima

I shall repeat specially for : there will be not "infetsirovannym", and "infected" .ili you from 2 classes?

Komolov
16.04.2005, 09:57
Mine to you FI! It is not necessary paritsja-at you affairs there are no others? So think where babki vlodit to me is better.

And if the analysis has told or said is not present. That so to that and to be

-the
02.05.2005, 20:17
I do not wish to frighten. But vyrobotka antibodies to a HIV there is in an interval from 3 weeks till 6 months, it depending on an organism. Can and not find... Years up to five, at worst. But I think, that in the given situation all will manage, I am sincere in it I believe. Success. Believe. If, that... I here.

I wish to curse Surperspidofob'a! Teoriticheski the risk at delivery of the analysis of a blood is. BUT CASES ZAREGESTRIROVANNO was not!!! We do not speak about " to delivery of a blood - if the doctor-mongrel ", correctly??? So at about this infection... mmm, well, it is not necessary to speak about it or this.

Valeria
19.05.2005, 21:30
That, fine

You have gone crazy? What 5 years? For five years the person from pavor will die! Antibodies in 3 months appear in a blood at 95-98 % of the infected people. 6 months reaches in extreme rare or infrequent cases... Nerves are very important children or guys!!! It is not necessary to frighten here and without that frightened!

|Egor |
23.05.2005, 08:28
Loaded

Any HIV at you it will be revealed not.

Lymphonoduses can swell up from smoking, catarrhal diseases, caries, to list or transfer it is possible longly.

Not bois, at you it's OK!!!

barbi
24.05.2005, 14:14
And I am serious.

nebesnoe_svetil
24.05.2005, 16:31
Just in case: please do not use more as a washing-up liquid urine. I do not recommend it or her to drink and carry out wiping also.

On the future it is quite good to have at itself puzyrechek miramistina.

If in case of failure or accident (we shall name it so) it or him at you will not be, it is better to use any accessible soap, including economic (but not in that sense, certainly, that wash "facilities or economy" with it or him).

Still I recommend to descend or go for reception to the venereologist and to hand over the analysis on the banal infections passed sexual by - a lues, a gonorrhea, trihomoniaz, etc.

It is desirable to be checked up also on a virus of a hepatitis In (HBsAg), it or him to catch at sexual contact much easier, than a HIV (if did not take root or was not inoculated, certainly).

Denis XXXX
24.05.2005, 17:50
" The author: fatima

Date: 04-24-05 14:25

So business all in that that he used not a condom and prezervotiv. Therefore is afraid to be infetsyrovannym. Be afraid to be infetsirovannym!!! Excuse for boreness but but it is direct eyes such spelling " cuts

Sljushaj vaj me, what competent deushk, vah, vah....

1. " used not a condom and prezervotiv " - a word "condom" and it is written (it is read through from packing condoms " Durex Life Styles "), as obshcheupotrebitelno a word "condom"

2. In occasion of correctness of a writing or spelling of a word the "infected" Small King- already above has written.

3. A word "is direct" not in literary Russian it is not used, there is a word "directly", in a context of the given expression would be more exact to write " directly eyes cuts " (data from dictionary Ozhegova)

Well of it so, think aloud

P.S. The author of the given post thanks the alphabet, for kindly given letters.))))))))))))