PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Simply question

natus
21.01.2005, 01:12
Whether and there is a probability to catch a HIV using cheap condoms, for example on 6-10 rbl.? (provided that they not porvutsja)

PS I somewhere in an Internet prochel, that at use of cheap condoms it is possible to hope only for the Foresight.

TALA
08.04.2005, 01:22
If the condom did not sleep and has not torn - to catch it is impossible.

But if you on a regular basis are engaged in sex with girls enough free behaviour for which "cleanliness" you can not warrant or vouch, my advice or council on condoms to not spare.

lena79
19.05.2005, 07:14
Dima

Probably common truths, but nevertheless if polzueshsja services of girls to which you do not trust or are doubts in their cleanliness start to yell or ruin on normal condoms, only consider, any condoms are torn basically not from them kachestvaju and from their misuse. In condoms of high quality it is enclosed, as a rule the instruction on their use and correct clothing. Be not too lazy, read through.

Ovchinnikov
19.05.2005, 08:19
It is not a pity to me of money for good condoms. Simply sometimes there is no opportunity to buy or purchase good.

I.e. through a poor-quality condom the virus cannot get?

Maxim 3
20.05.2005, 20:36
If he was not torn, is not present

K.E.A.
24.05.2005, 15:35
How much or As far as I know, cheap is does not mean poor-quality, be simple he can more rasping due to cheaper material, and from it or this can be less elastic, t.e.risk to be broken off or become torn more... And what to you it prevents to be reserved good in a plenty?????