PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I search for the girlfriend

It is lovely Kamilova
17.11.2004, 01:31
I search for the girlfriend vich 3 years

enesaii2
29.11.2004, 04:31
Not pritenduju on close relations, but friendship it is possible to try or taste, at me too VICH.Ne I know, that from this it can turn out.

02.12.2004, 09:55
Perfectly give shall meet I igor to me of 20 years there live in Moscow 4 months am engaged in business fine to me here to like vich 4 a status excellent or different moifotki is on mail.ru write ask interesting questions

Ogroggly
31.12.2004, 07:41
Igor-greetings. My name is Karina, me too 20, I live in Ekaterinburg (far certainly from Moscow), a HIV approximately year three can hardly more, I study as the designer, a little bit work. I certainly could write about myself a heap of good things, but nebudu. Since I have learned or have found out, that from me a HIV, all in my life was changed. From cheerful, sociable and cheerful I have turned in closed, every day for me as last. Have passed or have taken place year, but I and have not reconciled to an idea, that at me a HIV, I even to think of it or this I do not want. Write something about itself. With whom you live? Whether your relatives know about your problem, whether there is at you a girl-friend. I look forward to hearing.

Mirmik
07.02.2005, 12:00
Greetings karina, I from the Orenburg area from city novotroitska in Moscow 4 months has arrived to the brother, we work together we sell dear or expensive books, business very favourable in a month about 2 3 thousand $ earlier I worked there for myself in city as the turner at a factory, I shall tell the small history, about 7 classes I went in for sports persistently trained, Achieved greater or big successes went on cities on competitions was even some times the prize-winner of Russia and wished to study in sports institute but once I have met the girl we were friends communicated but it or she in a court yard had narcomaniacs and once probably after quarrel I already and do not remember to me have suggested to try or taste and 2 years I 11 classes sports pokatilsja and only moiotets the grandmother and the grandfather have pulled out me from this hell then the father he the chief at a factory has arranged me to themselves in shop and I gradually began to come during a normal life the former girlfriend has returned but at me already was vich she despite of it has remained with me my parents have presented me an apartment and we began to live together but has then appeared that she is not ready to home life to her is necessary was to walk to thump to have fun and I wanted or wished home life two times she flew I asked leave the child in fact he could to be without vich but she has not wanted we lived in grozhdanskom marriage or spoilage well were incured sat on a needle of a fur-tree of a fur-tree has finished or stopped and then she has left from me to live to parents love ugasla.kvartiru zdali and I having consulted to parents have decided to go to Moscow and I do not regret, all bad ihoroshee remains behind at me now other new life and with vich it is possible to live and 20 lnt main berech health and not upotrnbljat nerkoticheskie and alcoholic sr that and you I wish, nevkoem a case do not despair our scientists do not cost or stand on a place I and itself some times tried to die but the god has left me on the ground, I mean still for chegoto is necessary... Write, the life proceeds!!!

26.02.2005, 19:37
Let's-shall talk? If I can interestingly tell the history. However she banal also is similar to thousand others. On a needle I have sat down, when to me was years 16. As I to it or this have come itself I do not remember, most likely "style", it would not be desirable to lag behind others here and have tried or tasted... I was born in usual family, parents madly liked and indulged me and, probably, thereof has grown from me all for the sake of itself and for itself, of parents even did not think. I had everything, there were only no acute sensations... As a result of 3 years I have given narcotics, me tried to treat, but all was in vain until I have not realized, that it is time to stop. I have stopped, I thought, that the worst already behind, it has appeared still only begins. When I have learned or have found out, that at me I very strongly experienced a HIV, the most terrible it is nobody-me was to talk about : of friends at me was not, and parents simply were to be injured no, they and so too much have gone through because of me. Here so I have remained in private with the illness or disease.

Now, not knowing, that with me will be tomorrow, I at last nachila to appreciate a life. And to live it would be desirable, as never earlier.

Now to me 20, all life ahead, and I even more often catch myself on an idea, that all behind.

I shall wait very much for your answer. Write, that you want, only be not silent. It is very easy or light to communicate with you.

natalja
18.03.2005, 13:55
Greetings, yes me too where only did not treat loka manty have not swept up then court but the father me otmazal and to me 1 year conditionally, 1 year I have stayed for distances under house arrest only on a summer residence took out, potomuchto could escape as soon as I shall see narcomaniacs at once started to shake and now also I in general am indifferent is grateful to the father, mother at me is not present.

gaiza
30.03.2005, 04:20
To me you very much nravishsja can at us much obshchego.prishli a photo if mozhesh!

grigori
05.04.2005, 19:33
Nifiga to myself, and I thought only muzhiks narcotics take a great interest or are fond!

volnik
07.04.2005, 13:03
The passer-by and you whence, are casual not from tundra? And I thought, that there the Internet is not present) it appears is (

Arthur
23.04.2005, 04:07
All greetings! Somewhere half a year back I zdal the analysis and he, has appeared negative. I very much was afraid to be ill, probably and till now I am afraid... I am healthy! Children or guys!!!!!!! Keep!!!!!!! You good fellows if struggle for a life!!!!!! Personally I not predstovljaju what it...

Lord
27.04.2005, 18:12
Never I shall believe, that the woman can use this rubbish!

tomik
10.05.2005, 23:51
It is a problem of all generation

[TK] George
12.05.2005, 04:05
The passer-by

You that are valid from tundra? You in general though sometimes in the street happened?

flipp3r
15.05.2005, 01:10
You che gonish I from Moscow!

Dedushk
16.05.2005, 20:03
igor

Read more attentively the young man, in occasion of tundra of a retort have been stated to a certain person under anybody "passer-by".

Lilac
21.05.2005, 16:29
)))))))))))

olgavic
23.05.2005, 21:30
1000 izveneny netuda has pressed!

boris
23.05.2005, 22:23
Happened! Also did not see zhenshcheny narkomanki nerazu!

Andrjusha
23.05.2005, 23:52
Here the happy person))

And you, the passer-by how you distinguish the narcomaniac (ku) from nenarkomana (ki)?

Question cleanly practical))

Persi Stent
24.05.2005, 12:19
Igor-greetings, it Karina. Unfortunately I cannot send you the photo, simply it would not be desirable superfluous problems. If it is interesting, I can describe myself. At me -ashy hair, blue eyes, I of low body height (160) .skazhesh usual? What is. It is very easy or light to me to communicate with you. What you, Igor, I tried to find your photo on mail.ru, but there such Igorej hundreds. Please write, I do not have opportunity often to come into a forum, I am now too borrowed or occupied. But you write I shall necessarily respond