PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lues, hepatitis B and HIV are found out in one vial or flask

Innocence
01.04.2005, 20:51
I shall not tell or say, that I conduct a chaotic sexual way of life. But here the bouquet has caught all. From a lues has passed or has taken place course of treatment. And what further? To treat a hepatitis and a HIV? And one as is combined with another treatment? One we treat - another kolechim? To be hung up it would be desirable from news.

_
05.04.2005, 20:07
To treat a hepatitis of Century

IrinaM
07.04.2005, 11:10
And where is better to treat in Moscow a hepatitis?

18.04.2005, 09:38
Yes Igoryoha!!! Treat urgently gep In, do not start, differently in the chronic form can pass. It seems to me, that treatment from gepa on a HIV will not be reflected in any way, can even will help or assist.

And it is impossible to be hung up certainly!

*amp; *1076; - *amp; *1088; *amp; *1055; *amp; *10
27.04.2005, 03:22
I too read that treatment from gepa on a HIV does not influence almost. Was much a tug if tubik.

Esteem a topic a hepatitis With at this forum.

Baku
30.04.2005, 22:10
Greetings Igor!

Throw out evil thoughts from a head. It not that case. As though there was not, accept a life such what she is. I think, that in 4-5 years of scientists will find vsyozhe medicines which will cure completely people from vicha. All is more and more scientists of all world are connected to this problem as this virus zamahnulsja on the most sacred-the vertical position of transfer from mother to the child i.e. on continuation of mankind and will not curtail or turn yet bashku this a horse-radish uspakojutsja.

I fine understand your uneasy status, but believe you will pass or take place 3-4 mes.i completely adoptirueshsja, and will enter into the track. Will simply have all life to spare the liver and to try to support or maintain good mood. With gep. Not -it Would successfully be treated. I too flew on it or him. Have cured. One antibodies from it or him in a blood have remained. And here with vichem at me has developed special pesnja-for 100 percent or interests it is assured or confident, that it is infected, but analyses already there is more than year negative. It as I think, late serokonversija because of gepa. By the way, in what terms at you were defined or determined gep.i vich, whether there was too a delay? On your question where to treat gep., unfortunately I can not respond t.k.ne a muscovite.

Success to you, also I wish as it is possible to consult more quickly with the depression.

Igor wrote:

> I shall not tell or say, that I conduct a chaotic sexual way of life. But here

> The bouquet has caught all. From a lues has passed or has taken place course of treatment. And that

> Further? To treat a hepatitis and a HIV? And one as is combined with another

> Treatment? One we treat - another kolechim? To be hung up it would be desirable from

> News.

pr-5
08.05.2005, 03:30
Late serokonversija in a year? Yes you that, are not present at you a HIV...

ilona-o
15.05.2005, 18:39
2 Nekto

And at me???))

Irsen
16.05.2005, 14:17
> Analyses already there is more than year negative. It as> I think, late serokonversija

To excruciate itself year.

I already possible or probable analyses would hand over all.

Though cleanly theoretically...

praktika
19.05.2005, 12:28
2 Mr. Rodossky

You know, cases happen, unfortunately, different... I here run 16-17 months... And any guarantees... At first laughed... Have then reflected... And shchas already suspect... And the analysis positive did not become... limfoadenopatija tops new meanwhile submits or conquers... Cold at me to last almost months became... The candidiasis in a mouth does not pass or take place... There were versions from a virus-mutant of that I nonprogressor type... Even has recovered have dared to tell or say... But all is versions... Invite after New Year... And it already will be 17-18 months... In any way 3... In any way 6... And at all 12...

BG
20.05.2005, 21:39
Dope,

And you handed over PTSR, immunobloting, a virus load?

You can not respond certainly.

MilaYorre
22.05.2005, 01:44
Mr Rodossky,

Prompt what to hand over?

I have made 10 IFA, 8 ptsr-., in 14 -in IB, at/au, and in three different laboratories.

Unfortunately, it is necessary to agree with the Dope - at all variously.

lioliaaiz
22.05.2005, 08:52
ken why you on 100 % are assured or confident, what at you vich?

Ekaterinazaykova
23.05.2005, 04:12
I do not know your history and not proffesional what to you something to advise after such analyses.

Probably you had reasons so to hand over.

If you want write on soap.

step78
23.05.2005, 10:19
Also pay attention, all is valid VICHinfitsirovanye have no such signs as at you and if they and were it is short-term... Well it I so, you me also will not listen to one figs) the Task at you to find a HIV in 10 years)

Thingie
23.05.2005, 13:46
Ogo, stoko unique persons in one place) Misters, treat a head, always it spoke and search for the present or true reason which can cause your signs. Though business of taste, everyone goes mad on the .