PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to meet

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Kraskino
24.02.2005, 10:16
I live interesting zapolnenoj a life. I study, I work by a trade, I dream of career, I plan... vobshchem, all is excellent or different, besides that VICH.A to me would not be desirable to remain with me one up to the extremity or end of days. To start to meet the healthy guy to me my belief will not allow. Also what to do or make?

Can be eat any communities infitsirovanyh (for the beginning in runete) where I can meet the young man? In fact not nevertheless (I judge or I shall narrow even on myself) infitsirovanye - narcomaniacs, etc. For certain are set of the people who have caught in hospitals, in casual silly communications or connections...

Advise where to address!

Alexey With
02.03.2005, 15:02
$$$

There there is a link "Dialogue" and acquaintances.

It is possible and at this forum.

BELOVA ANNA
03.03.2005, 14:20
Something nik any is better lleennaa:)

Anas
09.03.2005, 13:55
WHAT TO DO or MAKE? TO ME OF 16 YEARS I 6 MONTHS VICHINFETSIROVANNAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.V.
13.03.2005, 22:47
To not be exhausted.

HIV - not the extremity or end of a life.

How you have caught?

Losha
17.03.2005, 02:15
ALLOW TO be friends? To me SO BADLY AND ALONE! Me WHO WILL not understand EXCEPT FOR SUCH AS I!!! The novel wrote:

> Something nik any is better lleennaa

>

Viian
20.03.2005, 23:32
I HAVE started TO MEET the BOY! HE FOR me was PERFECTION! AFTER we YEAR MET I HAS gone And ZDALA the BLOOD AND NOT ON a HIV, And SIMPLY GENERAL or COMMON ONALIZ! And HERE ON YOU! HE was my the FIRST And poslednjj!

24.03.2005, 18:17
Time you have handed over the general or common analysis of a blood how he has shown that at you vich, you handed over particularly on antibodies to vich?

26.03.2005, 10:11
Everyone will understand you. Calm down. Come on it a forum is more often, here you will necessarily find friends. Many HIV-infected find the polovinku, often even a HIV-negative of people, have healthy children. To you simply now it is bad, but then you will get used. In a life it is a lot of burning and besides a HIV, at everyone the misfortune.

Allow to be friends.

yulik
29.03.2005, 22:55
Under the general or common analysis the diagnosis to not be put. Who and how to you of a post the diagnosis? Parents know?

Daniel
02.04.2005, 04:26
To me DID or MADE OPIRATSIJU ON the HEEL And HAVE taken ONALIZ! MUM TOO KNOWS! I PERSONALLY CONSIDER or COUNT MYSELF potjarjannoj FOR MYSELF FOR the LIFE!! The DOCTOR FROM the CHILDREN'S OUT-PATIENT DEPARTMENT HAS come And SOMETHING HAS told or said SO RESPLYVCHEVO THAT I HAVE not understood! And THEN MUM HAS gone To the DOCTOR.. To me she ONLY ROSACHUVSTVOVALA, I SHALL not understand ONE? WHAT FOR DIMA me HAS infected? HE to me SWORE LOVE!!!! To my MUM ALL TIME was SPOKEN THAT by Me With IT or him FOR ALL LIFE!!!!!!!! HINTED! HOW TO LIVE to me With IT or THIS! I go MAD!

Litovka
05.04.2005, 08:18
THE POOR FELLOW

I am afraid, that he and itself did not know it or this, well and if knew then such to shoot it is necessary!

Kardinal
07.04.2005, 15:10
Yes he can did not know, that a HIV-carrier or -bearer.

As with it or this to live, to you here will tell. Here it is a lot of HIV-infected. The main thing, come here more often also communicate. You whence?

Vad
10.04.2005, 05:56
SOLDIER JANE At YOU is AJSEKJU??? kozavka wrote:

> I live interesting zapolnenoj a life. I study, I work on

> Trades, I dream of career, I plan... vobshchem, all

> Perfectly, besides that at me VICH.A would not be desirable me

> To remain one up to the extremity or end of days. To start to meet with healthy

> The guy I will be not not allowed with my belief. Also what to do or make?

> Can be eat any communities infitsirovanyh (for the beginning in

> runete) where I can meet the young man? In fact not

> Nevertheless (I judge or I shall narrow even on myself) infitsirovanye - narcomaniacs and

> Etc. For certain there is a set of the people who have caught in hospitals, in

> Casual silly communications or connections...

> Advise where to address!

>

13.04.2005, 19:16
123456template654321

Primavera
17.04.2005, 00:00
HE KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE 4 YEARS IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andromeda
20.04.2005, 07:05
Whether the narcomaniac that?

Dmitry B.K
20.04.2005, 11:09
I YOU SHALL not forget PEOPLE! WHO AS NOT YOU WILL understand me! SO LONG! SEE YOU IN THE EVENING!!! The WHOLE!

Greyish
22.04.2005, 17:43
THE POOR FELLOW

Whence you?

And you on this subject talked to it or him?

svetty
24.04.2005, 20:28
All bljad!!!!, there Are no words

Fatya
26.04.2005, 22:11
Words indeed are not present.

CNN
27.04.2005, 08:13
I WITH SAMARY! TO HIM OF 20 YEARS! HE NARK WAS or FORMER!! I HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO REVENGE AS HIM!

Akobir
29.04.2005, 21:11
That you were going to to do or make!!!???? I kazhetsja should not be revenged....

Borrow or Occupy in itself at you all life ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! You will find also the good friend and all at you will be rulez!! The Main thing do not lower or omit an arm or a hand... Also it is not necessary zamorachivatsja revenge... It is not so good... And he for it to pay... The life does not forgive such pieces....... Write....

DAP
30.04.2005, 06:11
Look do not do nonsenses, often happens so, that the revenge turns around on that who revenges. Think.

pops
01.05.2005, 05:44
WRITE TO ME!