PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It what...

maikl
13.02.2005, 00:48
Zdrastvujte! I for the first time write on this site. Me such question interests. Spid is all mankind is afraid of what, or there is something another most more terribly it or this?

.S. I wish to note, that I am not VICH-infetsirovannym the person though did not hand over analyses.

FSV
03.03.2005, 14:48
It is terrible spid or not - everyone solves for itself(himself).

Victor
14.03.2005, 14:50
Certainly there is, for example, a full paralysis.

At everyone the pavors, and a HIV does or makes by their more real.

Kati
28.03.2005, 15:50
Anna - togda idi sdai, a tak ti javliaeshsia chelovekom ne znaushem o svoem statuse.

Gulya
16.04.2005, 18:55
This most terrible since never mozhesh to feel in full safety, receiving the great pleasure from a life (at all safety measures)!

maria naumova
27.04.2005, 18:14
Smatri ya 2 nedeli spat nemog, a potom podumal i reshil chto sran vse eto, zdal analizi, 3 dnya do otveta. A sam reshil esli da, to sudba, 5 let pogivu normalno, potom terapiey pomagat budu, a tam-100 % zamochat nashi uchenie etu gadost. Gadom budu. Samoe slognoe poterpet paru troyku let prezervativ. Glavnoe chto gizn prodalgaetca. Dumayte o gizne, a ne o smerty. Ubeyte SPID v golove, a v organizme ego za nas ubyut!

EGC
05.05.2005, 02:39
Well for all mankind I to express I shall not risk, and here personally for myself - a stage of AIDS, certainly, is rather unpleasant from different directions, only here up to it or her still it is necessary to live... And from a HIV it is possible to live longly enough and happily to cease to be afraid and think not of quantity or amount of a life, and about its or her quality. And in occasion of more terrible diseases - well here personally to me were always unpleasant cancer. Quickly develops and it is very sick. So everyone can choose the most terrible for itself(himself).

ANNA_CORRECT
14.05.2005, 14:18
Strange question any... At everyone the night nightmares.

17.05.2005, 08:57
Tell or Say, what for it is necessary to hammer to itself in a head pavors, to live and be afraid that with you once something will occur or happen, it not the life, and a nightmare any turns out, recently has read through the citation " only the few live for today, the majority prepare to live later " Dzh. Swift.

Zoe Avdeev
18.05.2005, 11:42
Anna here all individually, one to be afraid vich, drugii that that another... You are afraid vich?

kolyaserkov
19.05.2005, 06:28
Greetings Alex! How are you doing? Come into a chat voobschaemsja that-whether)

Ekaterina dama
20.05.2005, 15:56
Lega, greetings, and at you that the phobia has already passed or has already taken place?

Quickly you have consulted, well done

By all to be equaled on Lega!

brd
21.05.2005, 07:53
And it is possible last pavor? Whether what the infection can not be shown year is real? (as for example a hepatitis-with with which though run every day hand over during half a year and not a horse-radish it will not be clear). Here it is pavor. And then as it is written above - to be 5 years and will suffice. Or will not suffice. Simply these or it the some people for 50 cannot live 5 years.

Thanks.

Vasily
21.05.2005, 13:02
Year is not present.. And half a year too is not present.