PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Loaded, experiencing itd

Страницы : [1] 2

Aina Dosan
04.10.2004, 18:54
Dear ladies and gentlemen FOBY! How much it is possible e *** brains for itself and associates? I am tired to look as people answer one constantly repeating questions, among which majority-is frank or majority-frankly idiotic!

I do not speak about all people who is interested, I speak about the majority-about of those who writes hren. It is not necessary to spend time for literary trash here-th forum, allow to express that to that the help and the main thing is really necessary: will suffice to sob and change pampersy-descend or go on the analysis!

In not those HUGE quantity or amount of the information on the given question and this site not exception!

http: // www. Nedug. Ru/08.htm

venanum
10.11.2004, 06:41
http: // www. Nedug. Ru/02.htm here again.

-, - ' - ---
26.11.2004, 08:12
Fobov beat!)))))))))))))))))))

Let's show, that " we a gang "!)))))

Katerina
09.12.2004, 09:34
Siamen greetings, and me zabanili

And that I too would help or assist with last series. Success to you in cases of that. MBU

Viktor
27.12.2004, 18:00
Greetings MBU! How it zabanili? If zabanili you would not appear here. And for what zabanili? Simply so nothing happens... Here the offensive behaviour in relation to any participant of a forum, including the Moderator is forbidden. Probably you somewhere not so have blurted out something. In any case if you will not suppose in the future of incorrect behaviour in relation to another and to rules nobody will be you never banit. Here me never banili.

Thanks for a wish of success!

And you of the same! By the way, what you here do or make till now? In fact you for a long time could be congratulated.

Vasik
30.12.2004, 17:23
stebus I here

It is already hollow year not a horse-radish I do not do or I make also a reluctance depresnjak kakojto

All business or affairs poherel

ZapTatiana
04.01.2005, 02:09
Like razbanili the Test. The test

zhenya
31.01.2005, 18:36
D rivet. I am not loaded, but I experience...

Several days ago, has attacked a needle a leg or foot... Through tapok has passed or has taken place..

Has slightly pricked...

On a leg or foot the skin is not torn off, the blood is not present...

In some days I shall go analyses zdam.

THERE IS A REASON TO WORRY?

Penelopa
12.02.2005, 00:47
The HIV is active in liquid mediums. In dry mediums of a HIV it is not saved, therefore to catch through zasohshuju a blood it is impossible.

http: // www. Nedug. Ru/0202.htm

Lee
26.02.2005, 06:45
And I heard that through a blood of a HIV is not passed! http: // spid.neperedaetsyacherezkrov.ru

Nochka
04.03.2005, 08:26
It is very easy or light to argue and speak that people were not soared, already having vich. I too, Dim, had such ideas. But it is possible to look at it other eyes. You sticked out, you mean should assume, that vich will pick up. I simply recollect reaction of the husband and the when have learned or have found out about vich. He has apprehended it easy as though expected. Also I know such reaction at the majority of the narcomaniacs, former narcomaniacs. This portal is created not only for -positive, but also for prophylaxis, for the information. I am assured, that many have re-read all, have rummaged all Internet. But all peerly would be desirable to ask let the silliest question.

Especially you recently as have acted or arrived. What for asked about therapy, pobochki if there is all infa in an Internet, is at you infektsionist on Sokolinke, there are the friends accepting therapy. To you already much that have told also you all peerly at a forum ask this question. As and foby... You have simply forgotten those ideas when you were negative. And figs would know what at you there was a reaction. People bespokojatsja for the career, for the relatives, people dear or expensive by it or him;them. And even Linu it is possible to understand. At everyone the pavors and phobias. And 100 % at you too they are. You are afraid of a cancer, the truth? And many foby even with friends cannot discuss a subject vich and go itself. So give bulem terpimee. Each person can be understood...

neznaj
19.03.2005, 20:38
The good fellow, Nastja! Even more often began to speak more easy and from that is wiser. Not always still, the truth, but basically.:-)

kuz,

You so could not pick up a HIV, especially if the needle was not svezheispolzovannaja. And the hepatitis could, though if she weeks two rolled, too could not. And if it is less, all the same risk low very much. It is necessary to hand over the analysis only in three months and in any way earlier. It is possible to hand over truth PTSR from 2 weeks already. But a HIV so to catch - hardly.

Igor Mihajlovi
04.04.2005, 12:42
" I do not speak about all people who is interested, I speak about the majority-about of those who writes hren " Can "hren" write and not the majority, but it is a lot of. I asked a question in occasion of therapy at people really its or her accepting and me by-product of reception interest, and in not those such infy not and it is a lot of.

" You have simply forgotten those ideas when you were negative " And I shall-has forgotten not argue here. Absolutely. And oNOy-when sticked out-not assumed anything and felt snakes gorynychem at which 3 heads and 13 lives. Was mistaken..

rubtsova
09.04.2005, 01:37
The RESUME! All need sympathy participation and the main thing what is at us OR YOU the PANCAKE HAVE forgotten 90 years? YOUTH And? We have a freedom of speech!

SergMN
15.04.2005, 07:33
Dim so you can did not see how much infy on signs? So I to you shall tell or say... 10 approximately lines. And fobam in the same way it would be desirable to ask a question to real people with a -infection.

And on pobochkam... That that is written in not those, such pobochki and exist. In their real life even it is less.

Marcello
22.04.2005, 21:20
And to us it is good, that we know that with us. We know the diagnosis, we know as with it or him to live and td. And present a situation, that the person kolbasit for not clear reason, doctors cannot diagnose, cannot understand the reason of an event. Not clearly what even to treat it is necessary. I simply communicate with pair fobov. So I shall tell or say to you, to them you will not envy. I speak about people who do not think out to itself signs. Naturally first idea is vich. Then receive a minus basically, but kolbasit does not cease. Here it actually is terrible. At me as that was such case. Have worn out on hospitals, could not understand that with me.

Njura
24.04.2005, 18:03
Yes.. Here such business.. To Me have cancelled therapy and have registered for a month pegasis... I in a shock bl **!!! The Question is removed or taken out while from the agenda.

magistr
03.05.2005, 02:15
Wait... At you the status does not allow. Pegasis at the status 200?

Also stop to thump (me have reported), and that could not pegasisom be treated.

Ljubasha
09.05.2005, 05:13
THERE you chyo the truth thump? ABSOLUTELY.. L? Give health borrow or occupy, and that Nastja the rights will be.

DiHaus
13.05.2005, 13:35
Someone slanders on me.. Here will soon report on me who on me "reports"!!

Pegas have registered for a month, t to therapy at my biochemistry only is worse for a liver.

Let's break.

Spb
14.05.2005, 12:45
PANCAKE and how could for a month? I do not understand, same nothing will give, it is necessary to prick year it or him?

vikk
18.05.2005, 05:05
Yes it so is simple, a virus load to bring down (gepatitnuju) and that status to fall strongly was not in time. To treat, voobshchem, not for a long time. The status can then will grow after the beginning of reception VAART. VAART will suspend and on gepatitnuju therapy will replace.

kusya
19.05.2005, 19:50
Tochchchno! And now meal on a summer residence to eat vitaminki and to breathe fresh air!

(I shall not thump since a blue chmo)

Danka
20.05.2005, 18:07
I too on Saturday on a summer residence, at mum an anniversary on May, 1st

_Marika_
20.05.2005, 21:32
THERE You have arrived from zagoroda?