PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question knowing!!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

Nirvana
05.10.2004, 19:22
Good afternoon!

In advance I am sorry... The Question to those who already knows, that a HIV +.

Excuse, that I stick, but spidofobija has developed improbably!

I not from Moscow, plan to arrive here to be surveyed on a HIV. For now all I read about signs...

poskazhite, ostarja the stage is as looks or appears?

Whether can be all over again at her a pharyngalgia, and then appear rashes in a mouth (similar on herpes...)

Please, respond!!!! Actually, cry from the heart!!! It would be desirable a head in a loop...

korolenka
07.11.2004, 15:24
ON an acute stage it is impossible to define or determine presence or absence of a HIV so hand over the analysis

ank70
29.11.2004, 15:56
Anja,

At me the throat was red, with sharply expressed hyperemia and rashes and it besides all rest. The eruption on a throat did not pass or take place week 3, and the erythema has passed or has taken place, but then almost all time all the same is present... And thus all numerous and different analyses on a HIV - are negative up to a floor of year inclusive, and in immunoblote.

Potemki
25.12.2004, 05:24
Seaman, so you + or-?

Sola_Sola
18.01.2005, 00:18
SEREGA,

And you guess!:-)

Ant
05.02.2005, 07:48
Seaman,

And still what displays of an acute HIV of an infection were? At me a rash not on a throat, and on an internal surface of a lower lip... Some fine blisters or blebs... At you such was? And the throat absolutely not red so was ill slightly and has released or has let off...

In general pindyk full, a HIV, you will tell or say nothing...

iv1900
10.02.2005, 02:13
Anja - u vas herpes rotovoi polosti, navernoe. U vas navernoe takze prisutstvuet poluprozrachnii belii nalet na desnax. Obratites' k vrachu, no dlia zizni eto ne opasno

otter
18.02.2005, 06:39
No, scurf on gums or gingivas is not present, but here any else muck on an internal surface of a cheek...

And contact dangerous was...

Maxxie
26.02.2005, 03:01
Yes you of that, children or guys??? Whether absolutely that from mind or wit banish or have descended;have gone? I pure or clean Russian have in black and white written, that at me such hreni was loads and loads and thus analyses on which only and it is possible for a HIV to define or determine, NEGATIVE in the most authentic terms of what each beginner fob only can dream. You speak About what HIV? And has written it that it became clear to you, that the HIV ON SIGNS DO NOT DIAGNOSE, as its or his signs remind signs of huge quantity or amount of others and often not so dangerous diseases!

" At me a rash not on a throat, and on an internal surface of a lower lip... Some fine blisters or blebs... At you such was? And the throat absolutely not red so was ill slightly and has released or has let off...

In general pindyk full, a HIV, you will tell or say nothing... "

- Anja, it is a masterpiece, you of that, absolutely from mind or wit have descended or gone? WHAT HIV????!!!! At you the herpes (HSV-1) have become aggravated because of nerves, only and only... Have a drink Gerpevir or still something a??o?O-containing on 5 tablets in day within 5-10 days and spread the blisters or blebs with it or him (only ointment) and all will pass or take place, instead of will have a drink and will not spread - all the same will pass or take place in 2 weeks. Saw loonies much, but you in my opinion already have behind left all...

Mars
12.03.2005, 03:26
Seaman,

Yes... I become hysterical........... Very terribly... To me here on ph. of trust have told or said, that the herpes and a candidiasis can quite be attributes of an acute stage of a HIV. And together with a sick throat, and for a long time.... Here and not raspsihujsja here...

neanuz
18.03.2005, 01:05
Anja

And on what your belief is under construction, what contact was very dangerous, can and there was nothing? And in the second no signs can be the indication for an establishment of the diagnosis of a HIV, it is the conventional world or global practice, therefore to search them and is not present sense (it is a pity, that you understand it only when uspokoishsja).

pusty
22.03.2005, 16:29
Not protected (unitary the truth), with comrade rather and rather doubtful reputation, moreover appears also erosion at mena is not finished absolutely the cure (I am sorry for an intimal detail)... Dangerous?

Tajushka
04.04.2005, 01:35
All business in comrade, whence confidence, what he a HIV +? And whether there is an opportunity to ask to hand over its or his analysis?

Pricking
07.04.2005, 14:15
Anja,

" Very terribly... To me here on ph. of trust have told or said, that the herpes and a candidiasis can quite be attributes of an acute stage of a HIV. And together with a sick throat, and for a long time.... Here and not raspsihujsja here... "

And you on a telephone hotline casually have not forgotten to tell or say, what all aforesaid can be as an attribute of stress and cold? I am absolutely serious.

Alexeigm
10.04.2005, 03:59
Have not forgotten, have told or said, certainly, only here at me herpes in general never was... And here such...

And comrade does not wish to hand over the analysis, he the fatalist that to be, that to not pass - from that series... And especially on care does not reflect...

At mneja such depression, people, you do not represent

victoria
19.04.2005, 02:39
Calm down. The herpes at you mean were for a long time, but were not shown. So it can to not be shown also all life. But on a background of your depression without ceremony gets out. For signs do not search, therefore as their any healthy person will always find at desire much. Hand over the analysis in authentic term and all you will find out. For the information or inquiry to you I shall tell or say, that across Russia all the same not 50 % of people infetsirovano and not 100 %, and only 1 %. So not knowing in general anything, it is possible to tell or say not looking, that at you 99 chances from 100, that anything at you is not present, what dangerous contact would not be.

LoiGni
20.04.2005, 06:35
Anja,

And on what hot line you called? Where to you it have told or said?

Vitaly
23.04.2005, 02:55
3666238, on it or this of bodies...

I read, I re-read all these descriptions of an acute stage... Everywhere write, that the fever should be (in 80 cases).. It or her was not, eruptions too. Only a throat and here this neopoznannaja muck in a mouth...

To Moscow I shall get only in 2 weeks... I for this time shall simply be hung up...

lily_22
26.04.2005, 08:35
To be hung up it is not necessary! All the same should pass or take place time while the analysis becomes authentic. It would be very silly, that at opening absence of a HIV was defined or determined do not find?

Many pass or take place through this unpleasant nightmare and you will pass or take place. Your signs even close do not remind an acute stage and suspicions do not cause or cause. So in what occasion fobim?

natalyp
01.05.2005, 05:23
This hot line too has not liked me... When with me the aunt razgovarila, in parallel with someone or someone else from the girlfriends communicated... And as at me the analysis handed over was not then, she in general spoke, that I fob.

imported_Ai
05.05.2005, 04:08
Somebody

The aunt was not mistaken unfortunately.

Anja

By the way at all the fact, that in a mouth herpes at you. Can simply nervous, somewhere read that salivary channels chtoli because of nerves can be hammered. I became not so strong in medicine, but something similar I remember. And in general than to guess it is possible to show this business to the usual therapist if disturbs. Well and about a HIV you will hand over the analysis and you will calm down. Most likely all is normal

Matilda
06.05.2005, 21:07
e. eslt herpes, it most likely it?

maratfr
12.05.2005, 08:08
Yes is not present certainly, it is simple also herpes there can be And herpes he and there are herpes At all happen

Gold
15.05.2005, 22:11
" e. eslt herpes, it most likely it? "

Anja, if herpes or if not herpes, MOST LIKELY it NOT IT!

DmitrAl
18.05.2005, 11:00
Seaman,

Thanks,

And whence such confidence???