PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Parotitis?

D.S.Vasin
13.03.2005, 15:00
Hello, the dear doctor *****!

To me of 25 years. In 15 years has had been ill with an epidemic parotitis, it is normal and without complications.
However, in 20 years (1999) with me there was something reminding a recurrent disease by an epidemic parotitis. Understanding possible or probable bewilderment of you, I shall try to inform the anamnesis more in detail.
In the summer of 1999, in August, in one of days at me the temperature (approximately up to 38 degrees) has risen. There was absolutely wild pain in the field of coccyx (was sick to sit in usual position), testicles have swelled up, uveldichivshis in sizes approximately in 1,5-2 times, also were very morbid. I observed these signs in the morning. And within day the temperature has raised or increased up to 39 degrees, there was a tumescence of sialadens (right in a greater degree, than left). Thus the augmentation of sialadens in sizes has been less expressed, than at the first disease by epidemic parotitis (in 15 years).
Unfortunately, I then was in a campaign, is far from city, therefore not could was well-timed to address to the doctor, and did not know, how to me to be and how to be treated. Has addressed to the doctor as soon as possible, but it has occured or happened only later 7 days after the beginning of signs.
I wish to note, that I in those of 7 days did not spend any medical actions.
By the moment of the reference or manipulation, for those 7 days which I did without a medical care, the temperature at me was normalized, sialadens have found the normal sizes.
Testicles have a little decreased, however continued to remain hydropic and morbid, the pain in the field of coccyx has not passed or has not taken place. There were serious problems in sexual sphere (delicacy of an erection, etc.)
As no other signs, except for testicles, disturbed me, I have addressed to the urologist in an out-patient department on a residence (as it seemed to me, he can help or assist me). As I also could not assume, that an illness which has crippled me - epidemic parotitis (I since the childhood knew, that with epidemic parotitis one time in a life are ill or sick).
However, the urologist has not revealed any pathology. The next years I some more time addressed to urologists, but is ineffectual. In the anamnesis they put orhiepididimit, however then it terminated in anything as testicles were the normal sizes. US of testicles and prostates did not show a pathology. Therapy various including the advanced antibiotics applied in urology, and also immunomoduljatorami (tsikloferon, viferon, etc.), UFO bloods, an autohemotherapy and procedures had no many other things any effect).
Thus problems in sexual sphere continued to remain for me actual - proceeded, but with smaller intensity, pains in testicles. In coccyx also the pain remained, the truth, not such strong. These signs proceed and till today.
For those some years which have passed or have taken place from the moment of the beginning of illness or disease, I some times have seasonally had been ill with a flu, happened and is serious, approximately for 2 weeks of a hospital leaf or sheet. Also has noticed such law.
Approximately for 5-7 day of disease by a flu, on a background of the raised or increased temperature, delicacy, etc. simtomov a flu, at me passed or took place pains in testicles and in coccyx, the normal erection and in general a status of my genesial system was restored reminded me those up to the case described by me. But, as soon as I started to recover from a flu, the pain in testicles and coccyx came back, and again illness or disease took over me top.
Understanding, that nobody will help or assist me if I shall not try to make it, I have found out, that both the virus of an epidemic parotitis, and a virus of a flu, concern to one family of paramyxoviruses and in many respects are similar.
Also I managed to establish or install, that are described cases persistentsii a virus of an epidemic parotitis in an organism of the person and after the termination or ending of an active phase of disease.
For some reason my immune system some years does not give the immune answer to disease. The immune answer appears only when I fall or be ill with a flu, only then pass or take place pains and genesial function is restored.
My guess consists that, probably, the virus of a parotitis after the first disease (in 15 years) has not been completely cured. And during any moment (in 20 years) he has again proved. Or it was a new becoming infected a virus similar on structure or frame and signs of disease with a parotitis? Tell or say, the dear Doctor, whether probably such? How it is possible to establish or install it, it is necessary for me to hand over what analyses?
Also that to me to do or make, in fact anti-virus perparatov, similar on action with antibiotics does not exist. Has not rendered any action and application viferona (1,5 million ME), and tsikloferona when I was still treated at urologists. That is a key to the decision of a problem, I think, in me most - in fact my organism suppresses this virus when I am ill or sick with a flu. That is the antibodies developed or produced in the beginning of disease by a flu (5-7 days) kill also this virus. Whereas to me to be? Whether it is possible to enter these antibodies into an organism from the outside (in fact in a normal status he does not struggle with an illness) that they have completely destroyed it or him? Or somehow to provoke occurrence in an organism of these antibodies, but to the essential period of time, to achieve full eliminatsii a virus?
I in advance apologize for an abundance of own reasonings and guesses, vozmnzhno, not based or founded;established on a medical science. However, I ask to understand me. When before you such problem, involuntarily you start to consider variants of its or her decision.

Yours faithfully,
D.S.Vasin

A N-mail SPQR-2003@INBOX.RU

Chill
15.03.2005, 10:13
Persistentsija happens but causes other diseases, and through long term. On your clinics really goes irraditsija from above inguinal and coccygeal area. Remove or take off this question KT or MRT tazovoj areas and ljumbalno- a department of a backbone because it is obvious not a problem of immunity.