PDA

Просмотр полной версии : subfibrilnaja temperature of 5 years

jasja, 29 years
05.03.2005, 15:22
Hello. Probably, I here not one such.... Here about 5 years precisely (it is possible or probable and is longer) temperature of my body subfebrilna. From 36.9 up to 37.3. During a night dream - normal: 36.4 36.6. In the past to year there was a night rise in temperature up to 38.4, an ache, kolotun... Without any other signs. After reception febrifugal the temperature has fallen up to subfebrile, the status was normalized. In an out-patient department have shrugged brachiums, have written "ORVI" and distances the sick-list. And in 3 days all has repeated. Has run to hand over the general or common analysis of a blood - an ESR 32, leucocytes of 14 units... Purgatory (cabinets or studies) also has begun. Eventually I have got on inspection in oblasnuju hospital. Imunogramma has shown presence of chronic process (something there connected with imunoglobulinom G), secondary imunodefitsit. Many any analyses and inspections. All was negative. And when to me have already diagnosed: Vegetative disturbance of a thermoregulation, the result of the analysis of a blood on virus Ebshtejna-of the Bar has come. Positive. How much or As far as I have understood, the doctor at whom I passed or took place inspection, is not so familiar with this virus. She has admitted it or this (very lovely woman). pochitav the information on the Internet about this virus I uzhasnulas: he is not treated and blocks mechanisms in an organism, not giving to extend to metastasises. And itself can cause oncologic diseases. On how much it is the truth? What can you advise? Has still met the information, that its or his carriers or bearers are almost 90 % of the population of the ground as he is passed even through a kiss...

Chill
15.03.2005, 09:39
What result also that for the analysis. Though at such anamnesis all to bring down on virus EBV it is not so serious. About VSD with termoreg.. There is a special assay (Paracetamolum-) let to you it or her will make.