PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Positive analyses on a rubella

Anna
18.02.2005, 12:53
To you I shall be very grateful, if you will help or assist with a following question. We with the husband have decided to get or start the second child. Help or assist to understand, please, with result of the analysis on a rubella. 24.01.05 - IgG 78, 1 ed/ml, IgM positive; 12.02.05 - IgG 75, 8 ed/ml, IgM positive. However in 2002 was ill or sick with a rubella. What to do or make simply I do not represent.........
And speak, that repeated initiation does not happen..... .kontakta so those was not (I have in view of the ill friends) it is necessary "to sin" on transport fleeting contacts.
I know, that treatment immediately is not present a rubella, its or her displays of type revmotoidnyh joint pains and other are treated only.
And through what time it is necessary to hand over repeatedly the analysis of a blood on a rubella? And how much given positive take can affect or influence development of pregnancy?

Chill
18.02.2005, 14:24
Persistentsija a virus of a rubella (if to believe results IgM, that for me too is doubtful) foggy enough problem, especially its or her influence on budujushchuju pregnancy. Mine to you advice or council had been ill with a rubella, that at you is nesomnenym the fact-forget about about this disease. Especially influence on a fetus of a virus are described only at a primary infection.

gerrholz
21.02.2005, 09:33
Dear Andrey Vladimirovich,
Huge to you thanks for an explanation of the given question since the gynecologist has arranged " small scandal " in occasion of the given analyses and almost has not sent me in an infectious diseases hospital.