PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes: questions

Alexander the MAGICIAN
23.11.2004, 20:52
On term of 6-7 weeks I had an abortion. Result of analyses: a herpes and a toxoplasmosis.

At treatment in hospital received following medicines:

1. Viferon

2. Gerpeticheska a vaccine

3. TSikloferon

4. UFO bloods

5. The laser of a blood

After an extract drank Sulfadimezinum and Chloridinum. For rising immunity the doctor to me has written out the additive Caen-.

The result is those: up to an abortion I did not have any displays of herpes (a rash on genitals). After treatment at me here a month, it is hardly more constant *quot; oU?a?oaNO*quot; herpes.

Why so occurs or happens?

Whether it means, what treatment has not given any results?

In what case I can plan pregnancy?

Whether I can in general?:confused:

Zen
25.01.2005, 06:12
If you have caught herpes during pregnancy he could cause or call an abortion. The majority of alimentary additives, except for L-lysine, do not influence current of genital herpes.

The augmentation of frequency of relapses can be connected with application gerpeticheskoj vaccines. Sm.: http: // www.herpes.ru/her/pat/gh/news/2002/phv.htm

About a herpes and pregnancy read here: http: // herpes.ru/her/pat/gh/pregn

MarijaM
25.01.2005, 07:33
Thanks for the answer.

Prompt please, whether there can be the reason of a frequent rash of herpes a depression of immunity. If so it also is, what preparations it is possible to raise or increase immunity?

Vex
06.02.2005, 18:54
Quite can.

Preparations which will be appointed or nominated by the immunologist, after reception and the analysis of an immunogram.

All
07.02.2005, 04:38
The dear Lena, herpes an infection can be one of the reasons of an abortion in early terms, a toxoplasmosis by the way too. These infections concern to so-called TORCH or to fetal infections.

Unfortunately therapy to you has been appointed or nominated chaotic. I shall explain why. A basis of treatment of virus infections is the causal treatment antiviral preparations, in case of with fixing or lingering or chronic infections application immunopreparatov can be demanded, it is natural at reception of results of the immune status.

Having appointed or nominated you simultaneously a preparation of an interferon (Viferon) and an inductor of an interferon (TSikloferon) actually activated process of immune cytolysis, it is raspingly speaking activated cellular immunity and an infection at the same time. As a rule immunopreparaty, especially the interferon should will be applied in a combination with antiviral, in your case the combination + or + would be justified.

UFO and the laser also is applied as a nonspecific agent of an immunocorrection but separately since a different wavelength and accordingly different effect.

By the way activation of viruses of a herpes, a cytomegalovirus or a hepatitis a frequent case after the termination or ending of pregnancy or its or her discontinuing.

Once again I shall repeat and I shall support or maintain Ivan, immunopreparaty are appointed or nominated only after the analysis immunnnogo the status (it is desirable a method of monoclonal antibodies) and in view of a concrete situation.

To plan pregnancy you certainly can, there is a mass of examples of a safe birth of children at presence at mother gerpesvirusno infections.

natus
12.02.2005, 22:31
Having appointed or nominated you simultaneously a preparation of an interferon (Viferon) and an inductor of an interferon (TSikloferon) actually activated process of immune cytolysis, it is raspingly speaking activated cellular immunity and an infection at the same time.

Artfully as at you, here I for example lift immunity of the person and a organism all infection destroys, and at you che for nonsense?.... The mistake or error in the name, not immunely-stimulating, and -feeding:D likely has crept in

TALA
17.02.2005, 15:23
Probably destroys *quot; ??oN??*quot; together with an organism. There is no patient, there is no problem?