PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toksoplazma and pregnancy

tatusik191
20.01.2005, 14:31
Good afternoon!
At me pregnancy 24 nededi. On term of 12 weeks has handed over the analysis on toksoplazmu. Result IgG-161 norm or rate <8. The regional gynecologist has exhausted to me all nerves, appoints or nominates antibiotics, speaking, that at me the acute form and huge excess of parameters of norm or rate. I explain to her, what is it specifies the transferred or carried disease, I refuse to drink medicines. The information or inquiry from infektsionista, that all in norm or rate is necessary.
Where to me it or her to receive, that me have lagged behind and whether the rights I?

Very much I look forward to hearing, it is a pity nerves and the kid (suddenly and the truth to be treated it is necessary, and I drag the fool...)
In advance thanks.

Chill
20.01.2005, 15:36
For gynecologists have been let out or have been released metodich. References on a toxoplasmosis. Let read. At negative IGM therapy is not required. And the information or inquiry will give infektsionist in district. Bring to him your analyses.

vovan
20.01.2005, 18:09
Thanks big for a prompt reply. Tomorrow I shall go to hand over on M and uspokojus.:)
Tatusik191

vovan
28.01.2005, 14:51
Has handed over on IgM. The analysis has shown, that they are. Znachsit now there is an acute form? Also what to do or make, in fact pregnancy 6 months How to learn or find out when I to her was ill, if in November already there were antibodies IgG.
Help or Assist.
In advance thanks.
Tatuski

Chill
31.01.2005, 14:27
Send me the electron address. I shall send the detailed description on this problem. Unfortunately only in English but very fresh and explanatory or sensible.

Benya
12.02.2005, 21:13
Hello! You svezhiju could not send me the information on a toxoplasmosis.
Thanks.
benya_home@mail.ru

Bitter JAgodka
13.02.2005, 20:21
Forgive or Excuse... I now in a panic and horror and not in a status am beautiful to write. Tell or say please, whether I am infectious for the children? At me a toxoplasmosis, very high parameter in a blood. At me the neck, all lymphonoduses on a body has swelled. But it was especially strongly excruciated with a neck. The doctor has sent on analyses. Have found a toxoplasmosis and a cytomegalovirus. How much or As far as I am dangerous to children?
Today at a daughter lymphonoduses on a neck have swelled. Even to feel it is not necessary, it is simply visible... She has caught? Or it can be that that another? Now ugo with money and I cannot go to dear or expensive clinics, it is necessary to go tomorrow to the local pediatrist.
To me so it is terrible...

Chill
14.02.2005, 10:38
It is necessary to repeat analyses for definition of body height of antibodies since false positive results are possible or probable. And at your case family flashes are extremely rare. More similar on a mononucleosis. Both infections are antroponozami i.e. infection occurs or happens from animals.

Bitter JAgodka
14.02.2005, 14:01
Thanks big for the answer! Yesterday almost cried, when wrote...

On a mononucleosis too handed over. Results excellent or different. I.e. it is revealed - 0. Both reactions.

At me lymphonoduses were already blew off. There were only firm globules under a jaw. Likely flash has passed or has taken place. Than to treat - I do not know... The Doctor has written out only viferon.
Under analyses at me was 23. I do not know, what is it such... Time it is necessary to descend or go once again - I descend or go. Panically I am afraid, that children can catch. Animals in the house are not present. There was a dog. In October it or her have given or remote.

And the pediatrist has told or said, that at a daughter complication after ORZ. But very uncertain tone. And too ordered to hand over analyses on a toxoplasmosis.

Bitter JAgodka
14.02.2005, 14:03
I tried to read about all this on the Internet, but forces are not present. The hysterics begins. I the greater or big coward.

Thanks you, Andrey Vladimirovich.