PDA

Просмотр полной версии : supressivnaja therapy

Ol'chik
19.01.2005, 02:05
At me it is some or a little bit questions.

I plan to have children. My partner is sick of the same kind of herpes, as I. However at it or him more than 6 years are not present retsedivov. At me times in 2 months. By clauses or articles, even such *quot; i?y?*quot; can, everything is more exact, is the asymptomatic carrier or bearer, that is allocates a virus. I would not wish to increase or enlarge quantity or amount retsedivov due to dopolnitelnyh *quot; o??oa??*quot; its or his asymptomatic herpes. As staradaju not only I, but also in the further a fetus. Yes simply to become pregnant begins a huge problem if the quantity or amount retsedivov will increase.

1) whether therapy Reduces supressivnaja a level and frequency of allocation of a virus at the asymptomatic patient. On how much %.

2) to me recommended to hand over its or his semen on the analysis on presence of a virus. Whether it is necessary to do or make it or it is simple otem money. So it is clear that) the virus on any is allocated a virus at such people without retsedivov is not allocated

And here such still a question. Where there lives a virus besides a ganglion (or as them there). Whether he lives on a skin, on a place was or former earlier jazvochek. This question I set, as my decision depends on the answer rather supressivnoj therapies for me.

1) If the virus does not live at all in cells of a skin he will be retsedivirovat in any place of genitals when to him will like. A signal or *quot; ?Oai*quot; herpes it is located not on a skin. Thus, if I shall drink atsiklovir eternally, I shall not constrain a course of a disease on a skin sexual orgaov. Also I shall not influence augmentation (decrease) *quot; o?OO???O?*quot; inside of me. Supressivnaja therapy will simply facilitate to me morally and physically a life.

2) Retsedivy arise in those places. Where already earlier there was a virus, thus constantly accepting atsiklovir, I constrain its or his impact on not grasped territory.

3) the virus does not live in a skin, but everyone new retsediv and infection, fills up army of a virus living in ganglions, with that feeds army of the opponent.

4) the Virus lives both on a skin and in ganglions, it is less retsedivov and infections, menshche than forces at herpes inside of me and less terrritorija subject to its or his attacks.

What of variants correct?

Lenchik
23.01.2005, 01:41
At supressivnoj therapies atsiklovirom frequency of exacerbations decreases for 80 %, and at 25-30 % of patients during all period of reception atsiklovira they do not arise at all. Same concerns or touches also asymptomatic allocation of a virus.

Can hand over on the analysis not only a semen, but also other biological liquids. Only what difference, whether is a virus in a semen or not. Whether to eat in an organism of potential mother protective antibodies against VPG more important.

Virus constantly *quot; O??oaNO*quot; in nervous ganglions, but its or his allocation and duplication in the field of integuments can periodically be observed.

Supressivnaja therapy does not deduce or remove a virus from an organism. But owing to earlier interaction of a medicine with a virus (at a level of nervous ganglions) decreases zaraznost the patient and an expression of signs of disease.

John
27.01.2005, 00:26
To make the long story short:

1. Ne nuzhno sdavat ' spermogrammu - vi oba uzhe infizirovani, esli net virusov segdonya, ne snachit chto ih ne budet zavtra... V zelom net nikakogo smisla v podobnom teste.

2. Valtrex ili acyclovir snizhayet chastotu residivov primerno na 50-80 %. V pervom trimetre ya bi ne stala prinimat ' ni acyclovir, ne Valtrex esli net ostroi neobkhodimosti.

3. Vo vremya beremennosti naibolee opasna pervichnaya infekziya, pri etom risk oslozhnenii u rebenka do 30 %.

4. Esli vi uzhe perenesli pervichnii episod, to v poslednii mesyaz beremennosti nuchno prinimat ' Valtrex - 500 mg ili 1000 mg v den ' chtobi snizit ' veroyatnost ' rezidiva vo vremya rodov. Esli vo vremya rodov est ' proyavleniya residiva - neobkhodimo cerasevo secheniye do rasriva obolochek i otkhozhdeniya vod. Zarazheniye rebenka proiskhodit pri rodah pri kontakte s sekretom polovih putei (za isklucheniyem pervichnoi infekzii)

Natalochka
29.01.2005, 07:06
Question, even here in what. As zaberemenit if to mine 6-8 retsedivam in a year, I add asymptomatic allocation of a virus in me from the partner. He does not suffer, and here at me retsedivov becomes more. Everyone retsediv is 5-7 days of continence. Total sex give the God 3 times a month))).

The American medicine on the bill supressivnoj therapies for the partner is silent... She recommends it or her to me (as at me frequent retsedivy) and to the partner only in case I would not be infected, with a view of the prevention or warning of transfer of a virus. How you think, it is an output or exit? To feed the partner with tablets?

And the second. I shall paraphrase the second vopros.lechitsja or to not be treated to me? A question not from future mother, and from the person with retsedivami. Well there is at me a virus 6-8 yearly, well and figs with it or him. Each time imunnaja system with it or him struggles, throws out a new portion spetseficheskih antibodies. And my thoughtless pozhiratelstvo tablets, all that will give me that only quiet bezretsedivnye half-year...

Ooze all the same is not present... Everyone new retsediv is an offensive or approach of a virus to me?

In this place there is a question about bacterination (treatment by a vaccine), Can mine retsedivy - not worse any vaccine produce these antibodies? Or the vaccine is better than something?

Once again I wish to ask uv. Doctors - whether there Lives a virus on mucous?. Can it or her nafig prizhech? Earlier here doctors cauterized something. And today in an arsenal of medicine only valtreks... (((

Sasha
30.01.2005, 09:13
In Russia there is no official sanction to applications atsiklovira and valatsiklovira during beermennosti.

Dizzzzy
30.01.2005, 17:10
Now the science declares that the virus has overwhelming an effect on immune system. It is impossible to exclude, that reception of antiviral preparations allows to weaken or easy action of a virus. The virus can be made multiple copies on mucosas, however its or his house - nervous ganglions. How much you would not cauterize mucous, the virus all peerly again will go down on it or her from the *quot; n??a*quot;.

The hedgehog
30.01.2005, 18:38
At me approximately same situation as well as at you OJljalja, but surprises me as at you can voniknut in occasion of treat or not treat a question during relapse herpes (at me relapses before monthly every month). At me during this period such status (the terrible dyscomfort, an itch, a burning sensation, dipressija), that if to not treat relapse I at all do not know as to live and whether costs or stands in general (is ready to give soul everybody). I accept a Ukranian language antiviral and immunomodelirujushchy preparation proteflazid (wads and perroralno). The simplification is, but not up to the extremity or end. PROMPT as it is possible will get rid of a dyscomfort (whether normally what he at me small, but all the same is or this disease?) from YOUR experience. If doctors will very much all can prompt me is grateful. Thanks for participation.

Besides at me a problem - erosion shejki uteruses. A question: as to me to be: to do or make lazeordestruktsiju or to wait signs of disease will not be gone yet completely? And how to define or determine the period of remission (under the analysis of a blood or not since PTSR does not show presence at me a virus)?

Once again many thanks.

sweety
30.01.2005, 18:45
At me during this period such status (the terrible dyscomfort, an itch, a burning sensation, dipressija), that if to not treat relapse I at all do not know as to live and whether costs or stands in general (is ready to give soul everybody).

You need to discuss with the doctor application supressivnoj therapies. The decision should be accepted sosmestno. In my opinion you have all indications for supressivnoj therapies. Than and during what time - obgovorits the doctor.

The signs described by you really strongly remind RGG. Your phrase, that *quot guards; PTSR does not show presence at me o?OO?a*quot;. Before purpose or appointment supressivnoj therapy needs to be convinced precisely, that at an exacerbation at you are precisely connected with -1,2.

Besides at me a problem - erosion shejki uteruses. A question: as to me to be: to do or make lazeordestruktsiju or to wait signs of disease will not be gone yet completely? And how to define or determine the period of remission (under the analysis of a blood or not since PTSR does not show presence at me a virus)?

In erosion be engaged outside of an exacerbation. Remission is defined or determined clinically, for this purpose analyses are not necessary.

Clearnhead
30.01.2005, 18:46
[QUOTE] you need to discuss with the doctor application supressivnoj therapies. The decision should be accepted sosmestno. In my opinion you have all indications for supressivnoj therapies. Than and during what time - obgovorits the doctor.

The signs described by you really strongly remind RGG. Your phrase, that *quot guards; PTSR does not show presence at me o?OO?a*quot;. Before purpose or appointment supressivnoj therapy needs to be convinced precisely, that at an exacerbation at you are precisely connected with -1,2.

Big to you thanks for the answer. And what to do or make, if herpes to define or determine very difficultly on PTSR (as to me have told or said), to me did or made provocation (before the analysis of a blood) and have by birth found out povyshenoe IgG, but also, in me periodically that on a sexual labium on breeches there is a rash. It is More than that, at me bakes inside as the open wound, dryness after monthly (despite of use of candles Laktovag before monthly) and the clitoris hurts. All analyses have been handed over: a cytology, bakposev, PTSR on chlamydias, a mycoplasma a ureaplasma, a herpes, papillomavirus (3 kinds). Has passed or has taken place treatment: defljukanom a full course (from a thrush), then valtreksom and tsikloferonom (together with the husband) under the full program and proteflazidom 2 courses successively with wads and perroralno. The doctor makes a helpless gesture and speaks about supressivnoj therapies and visiting of the psychologist. And I do not wish to live.

Advise: whether it is possible to start erosion if to wait for the period of remission.

Except for that at me a polycystosis of ovaries and a fibromyoma. Whether it is possible for me to wait with treatment of these illnesses or diseases and to treat only herpes? Big to you thanks, you support or maintain me.

Hope
30.01.2005, 18:48
Big to you thanks for the answer. And what to do or make, if herpes to define or determine very difficultly on PTSR (as to me have told or said), to me did or made provocation (before the analysis of a blood) and have by birth found out povyshenoe IgG, but also, in me periodically that on a sexual labium on breeches there is a rash. It is More than that, at me bakes inside as the open wound, dryness after monthly (despite of use of candles Laktovag before monthly) and the clitoris hurts.

In an ideal, certainly, well to make virologic research on -1,2. But it or him in few places do or make even in Moscow. PTSR the Russian flood (at least that with which I work) dejstvidelno tupit in many cases. But if to approach or suit on the analysis during the moment of an exacerbation, t. e. When go typical puzyrkovye rashes, and to take soskob immediately from elements (for this purpose it is necessary to not be afraid to pick open puryryok and to take its or his contents), high probability of that PTSR the virus will react also will be protipirovan. Without identification of a virus supressivnuju therapy to spend it is not necessary.

Advise: whether it is possible to start erosion if to wait for the period of remission.

Except for that at me a polycystosis of ovaries and a fibromyoma. Whether it is possible for me to wait with treatment of these illnesses or diseases and to treat only herpes? Big to you thanks, you support or maintain me.

I think, that it is necessary to wait for remission - vrjadli she will force itself to wait longly on supressivnoj for therapy. The polycystosis and a fibromyoma while will wait are not terribly...

Before fast convalescence!

Danil
I shall disagree with the doctor. First, in most cases for diagnostics of genital herpes of typical current the skilled or experienced doctor has enough collecting of the anamnesis and survey.

Secondly, it is impossible to concern with such ease to other gynecologic pathology and to declare, that PKJA and a myoma, it is not terrible.

Secret
First, in most cases for diagnostics of genital herpes of typical current the skilled or experienced doctor has enough collecting of the anamnesis and survey.

No doubt it so, but whence is known, what at the patient typical current? It if I am not mistaken, takes place to be all that in ~20 % of cases. You does not guard, what in the patient has not been found out VPG at research PTSR? Here, IMHO, there is a risk to be treated all year from a recurring candidiasis + the widespread eczema...

*quot; At the majority of patients the genital herpes proceed atypically and are accompanied by attributes which can be accepted for attributes of other genital infections or nNO?aO?o*quot;

The European management or manual on conducting patients with genital herpes, 2001

Secondly, it is impossible to concern with such ease to other gynecologic pathology and to declare, that PKJA and a myoma, it is not terrible.

Yes here it has turned out as that carelessly... Sorry!

Meant what to be engaged TSIN, it is better in a phase remisii.

alpha
The herpes of genitals or genitalias agree proceeds under the scheme or plan 20-20-60

20 % - with characteristic signs;

20 % without visible signs;

60 % - atypical current.

About PTSR at the moment of a fence from places of a fence the virus can really not be defined or determined, except for that reaction very whimsical and exacting to laboratory premises or rooms.