PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MONONUCLEOSIS

Tanechka
21.01.2005, 22:49
HELLO, HELP or ASSIST PLEASE! 1,5 years subfibrilitet 37-37,7. T
Raises or Increases in degrees and on duration in current of day after an output or exit on street, after bathing. Since February 2004 g disturbs a burning sensation in opinion of, in a nose, pershenie and as though frets in a throat. In February 2004 g has risen T 39,5 in
Current of 2 days, did not get off almost. To 3 day has fallen without medicines 36,7. Thus there could not be because of delicacy, a strong nausea, a cold fit, a giddiness,
Strong dry tussis, all body fractured. The throat as has burnt. Has got in reanimation. The n?-FEVER obscure .2 month has lain in hospital, but subfibrilitet has remained. It was repeatedly surveyed at an ENT and the Oculist-is healthy. It was surveyed at set of other experts. That would give anything subfibrilitet have not found. Inspection in December 2004. The Oculist-OO?, konjuktivit. An ENT-., edmoidit, retentsionnaja a cyst in right in a sinus. A hyperemia of a back wall of pharynx. Are increased cervical, axillary l/sites and a lien.
If to not leave the house in current of 2 weeks T up to 37,2 is not present in the morning and after 11 evenings. Ospamoks, gentamycin, Penicillinum, amoksiklav do not clean or remove.
T after 10-20 drops Tonzilgon of N.Takzhe after bioparoksa the temperature for day always goes down became or began 36,6, thus is strong znobilo, a sweating, delicacy, a nausea.
In hematological analize-monocytes of 9 %.
DNA of a virus of Epstein- - is found out.
Antibodies Ig G to an early antigen (EA) EBV are not found out.
Consultation of the doctor: there can be a wavy current of a mononucleosis.
Consultation of other doctor: I the carrier or bearer of a virus, have once had been ill. I can infect through a saliva, but itself it is healthy.

RESPOND pozhalusta: WHETHER I CAN INFECT THROUGH THE SALIVA? IF I HAVE ONCE HAD BEEN ILL WHY Ig G TO THE EARLY ANTIGEN IS NEGATIVE?
WHENCE IN THE BLOOD NOW DNA OF VIRUS EB, IF TO EARLY antit, NEGATIVELY? AND MONOCYTES NOW 9 %? WHAT INFECTION AMAZES MUCOUS AND DOCTORS OF IT or THIS DO NOT SEE AN ENT?

Chill
24.01.2005, 14:52
Here and strange, that for 1,5 years there are no antibodies, that actually can be only at diseases of a blood or a HIV. Repeat the analysis on DNA, the problem about the test system can.