PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toxoplasmosis

IronLady
16.01.2005, 17:16
Hello!
In current of last two years me interests and disturbs zabolivanie - a toxoplasmosis. The matter is that two years ago my mum passed or took place inspections on a problem of an allergy. Analyses have shown a positive take on a toxoplasmosis. According to doctors as it was offered to me to hand over future mother analyses on a toxoplasmosis. Two years it is back mine result made: LgM-negative, LgG-103. This summer I again have handed over analyses and result strongly shocked me:
LgM-, LgG-305. Clinical signs accompanying a toxoplasmosis at me are not observed, but I am am disturbed strongly with growing quantity or amount. After long searches on different sites about a problem and treatment of a toxoplasmosis to me have advised to address in your Academy since according to the doctor Military medical Academy toksoplazma is engaged in a problem very much for a long time. Whether So it?
I would like to know:
1) whether treatment without clinical displays Is necessary?
2) What there are the newest development for treatment of a toxoplasmosis except for strong antibiotics?
3) whether 100 % result of treatment by antibiotics or dr. Agents?
4) whether It is possible to pass or take place inspection in your Academy or you will advise spetsializirovannee establishment?
4) What documents are necessary for inspection for citizens of the CIS in your Academy?
In advance to you it is very grateful.!

Chill
17.01.2005, 16:05
I do not concern Academy, but results IG G can raznitsja from for the test of systems. But if is not present IG M what for so worries and the more so it is treated. In fact you do not have acute phase.

IronLady
17.01.2005, 23:36
On how much I know parameter LgM-shows the acute form of a toxoplasmosis, and LgG shows chronic. It turns out that at parameters LgM-negative, and LgG-103, at me already chronic form. You write that if LgM-negative and to worry there is no need. So it turns out, what the chronic form do not treat or simply there is no sense to treat?
Where you would advise to address except for banal KVD?
Whether there are alternative methods of treatment of the Toxoplasmosis except for strong antibiotics?
How this disease can be reflected in mine bedujushchem the child?

Chill
18.01.2005, 13:45
Not the chronic form, and the transferred or carried disease in the subclinical form. Percent or interests of 20 % of the population have these antibodies, but nobody treats that that has already passed or has already taken place.