PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and atsiklovir????

Ruta
26.11.2004, 05:18
So has left. That not knowing, that I I have started to drink the pregnant woman atsiklovir (Virzin400 the maintenance or contents atsiklovira in 1 tablet 400mg) Term was weeks 2, yes I also have solved, that after its or his long absence this time at one stroke - two tablets all over again and each 4 hours on a tablet (including waking up at night and drinking). From the moment of acceptance atsiklovira at me on increasing strong nauseas, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly with the lungs smeared, bloody vydelenijami (time in 3 days somewhere) have begun. Eventually toshnilo that I 24 hours per day only laid on a back - from walking, conversations, edgewise there were vomitive desires.

Whether it could be connected with atsiklovirom and on how much atsiklovir is harmful at such initial stage.

Yesterday abortion as as with an embryos I do not know has been made, but I had to put a dropper because of a bad physical status (I only in small kol- mineralku could use 2 weeks). Now here we are excruciated with the husband - or it in general such serious pregnancy was, or the embryos has been poisoned or something with an organism?

I now am afraid, that again the herpes God forbid would not jump out, and we not especially plan the child, but not especially and we are protected (as the god will send). Terribly....

solv
17.12.2004, 20:30
So has left. That not knowing, that I I have started to drink the pregnant woman atsiklovir (Virzin400 the maintenance or contents atsiklovira in 1 tablet 400mg) Term was weeks 2, yes I also have solved, that after its or his long absence this time at one stroke - two tablets all over again and each 4 hours on a tablet (including waking up at night and drinking). From the moment of acceptance atsiklovira at me on increasing strong nauseas, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly with the lungs smeared, bloody vydelenijami (time in 3 days somewhere) have begun. Eventually toshnilo that I 24 hours per day only laid on a back - from walking, conversations, edgewise there were vomitive desires.

Whether it could be connected with atsiklovirom and on how much atsiklovir is harmful at such initial stage.

Yesterday abortion as as with an embryos I do not know has been made, but I had to put a dropper because of a bad physical status (I only in small kol- mineralku could use 2 weeks). Now here we are excruciated with the husband - or it in general such serious pregnancy was, or the embryos has been poisoned or something with an organism?

I now am afraid, that again the herpes God forbid would not jump out, and we not especially plan the child, but not especially and we are protected (as the god will send). Terribly....

It is improbable, that atsiklovir immediately could cause an abortion. Last data about application of this preparation during pregnancy have not revealed negative influence on an outcome of pregnancy. It is possible to admit or allow more likely, what is it happens because of the developed gastroenteritis, or that there at you was...

Platina
27.12.2004, 23:42
It agree with Dr Kovalyk. Atsiklovir here at anything. Probably you had displays of an early toxicosis.

Considering, that you suffer one of forms of herpes and current of the first pregnancy was complicated, it is impossible so thoughtlessly concerns to pregnancy and the genesial health.

nehe
28.12.2004, 08:41
And from what could develop a gastroenteritis? (from atsiklovira?)

The herpes like have passed or have taken place, here and popustilstvo in preservation have a little appeared.....

Has frightened, that everywhere costs or stands in instructions, that at pregnancy to not accept:eek:

To name it an early toxicosis... At me one labors (normaln) and 2 abortions before 3 behind a back. The TOXICOSIS always was, but that so what to not die almost... To Me here at once, on me only having looked or seen, the anaesthesiologist has told or said, that a dropper will put and from a nausea something will mix, on so much vidosik was *quot; O?nO?U*quot;. And was or former pregnancy I and on job went, and worked... And here only on a back laid and to die was going to. And then having analysed and having compared diagnoses of doctors on term - left, what pregnancy the first weeks normally went, and here has accepted the first tablet atsiklovira in the evening - for the morning the nausea and on increasing, and slightly krovjanistye allocation with pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly as though the organism itself wished to interrupt (unsuccessful has already begun?) pregnancy.

Well, I do not know, it became simple from the moment of acceptance of tablets

To become badly and worse... Worse...

Ripper
28.12.2004, 15:06
It is very improbable, that the gastroenteritis is connected with atsiklovirom.

Probably, that reception of tablets has coincided with the advent of a nausea. This side effect is described in the summary to a preparation. The abortion atsiklovir could not provoke.