PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consequences of illness or disease Lima

observer
23.12.2004, 20:58
I per 1995 would transfer or carry Lima. About one year went not treated as did not diagnose.
Now I periodically have strange cold fits without podma temperatures, frequent headaches. The bilirubin though pathologies any do not find in a liver periodically moderately raises or increases. A credit now 1:10.
Whether there can be this all consequences of illness or disease Lima and how to be treated?

Chill
27.12.2004, 13:19
Credit at what inspection. Hand over PTSR not borrelioz if there is no opportunity even repeat the same analysis.

julia16
27.12.2004, 21:14
Handed over a blood on antibodies to borreliozu, dvy the analysis with an interval of 3 weeks in it or this to year. Results identical.
The same result was and in the past to year: 1:10.
Other analyses on borrelioz at us do not do or make. And that: any strange result?

Chill
28.12.2004, 09:20
It seems to me for 9 years the outlined clinical syndrome characteristic for borrelioza would be generated. Though there for kardonom recommend at the obscure diagnosis (with such anamnesis) trial treatment, but I something weakly imagine reception of antibiotics in length of 8 12 weeks as assay.