PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reason of an illness

olga71
27.09.2004, 17:41
Hello. To us with the husband for 30 years. We feel badly, a pain in right hypochondrium, a nausea, an eructation, a meteorism, periodic frustration of a chair. And all has begun with India. There at me some days were temperature and a diarrhea, and it or him one day - a vomiting and a diarrhea. Since then he has strongly grown thin, and I - struggle with a drooping paunch. To us persistently put holitsistit or a pancreatitis and appoint or nominate Festalum with allaholom. But whence these wonderful illnesses or diseases? Can be find an original cause and struggle with her? Analyses - all OK. But in fact it is well-known what to reveal such illnesses or diseases as ljamblii, amebas or a typhoid it is possible only in the acute period which for a long time passed. What to do or make? I can somewhere I am mistaken?
Thanks in advance.

Chill
21.10.2004, 12:43
Be surveyed in institute of tropical medicine there though know what to search and as.

olga71
28.10.2004, 13:58
There also were surveyed - purely or cleanly. Neither the elementary, nor parasites. Individual fungic or fungal flora and presence of bacteria in excrements. Advise again to go to the gastroenterologist who has directed us there. What further to do or make?

Galina Dmitriev
28.10.2004, 18:34
It is necessary to know particularly what analyses you have handed over also what there were results. akterii in excrements - what? Probably clostridiums? Crop of a feces on selective nutrient mediums or mediums, probably delivery of a feces on a dysbacteriosis, as the most exact method of diagnostics of an infection is necessary. Probably, you have transferred or carried an intestinal infection after which has developed fermentopatija. For the decision foprosa about it or this it is necessary koprogramma and other additional methods about which to you will tell the gastroenterologist