PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After India was ill with not clear illness or disease

Ilya
17.09.2004, 11:40
Hello! At me a problem. Was in India on job, has then gone to Baikal, in front of Baikal at smoking felt an easy or a light;a mild malaise, but not
Attached to it or this significance. On Baikal was ill, type of cold, only kak-that is strange she protekala-
Wild delicacy, strong dyspnea or short wind, temperature is strongly lowered 34.5 - 35.0 degrees, full absence of appetite. Has arrived to Moscow, has laid down in hospital - have found nothing, only depression
Immunity, has handed over on the immune status - raised or increased
kol-in B-lymphocytes (408 kl/mkl) and NK (CD-16) (515 kl/mkl) cells, snizhenno kol-in immunoglobulins IgA (1.21 g/) and IgM (0.75 g/).
Dangerous parasites in an intestine it is not revealed.
Has passed or Has taken place course of treatment
Antibiotics (Cefazolinum, TSeftriakson) and antimicotic agents (Orungal),
Viferonom, polioksidoniem, immunoglobulins,
piobakteriofagami - any positive shifts. Kidneys and a liver (on US that's all right) one month ago were ill.
Recently muscles (including even eye) and joints so even a telephone tube painfully longly to keep one arm or hand began to hurt or be ill;be sick! Serious zharenuju nutrition I can not consume - the nausea, delicacy, pains in the field of a liver and strong deterioration of the general or common status begins. That to me to do or make! This fresh-water sponge lasts two months and goes on the sly on deterioration and so it would not be desirable...

Chill
21.10.2004, 13:02
India greater or big if worked in the big city and there lived normally parasitogenic illnesses or diseases hardly are possible or probable, and to think it is necessary about them and if there is no that to be surveyed it is necessary in profile units infekts. A hospital. (KIB 2) Moskvva.