PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unless the herpes are treated?

Angela
07.10.2004, 14:54
The dear doctor! During pregnancy I have handed over the analysis on TORCH-infyektsii. Have revealed ureoplazmoz. I have treated it or him. On 34 week premature birth or births have begun. The child was born with the hardest lesions of internal organs. For 9 day the child has died. In the child have found out a virus of herpes, a clamidiosis, a meningitis. Right after it or this I have handed over again the analysis. Again norm or rate. I have asked, as can be, that I do not have infection, and the child is infected. The doctor has responded, that an infection moglaperedatsja from the husband. It is really possible or probable? The husband was surveyed together somnoj (during my pregnancy), at it or him have revealed nothing, but he has all the same spent on drink a course of antibiotics. I have a display of herpes, but during pregnancy never was. The doctor has told or said, that it was necessary to treat herpes. Unless the herpes are treated?

Galina Dmitriev
15.10.2004, 18:52
Actually, you are right only partly. Gerpeticheskaja the infection actually is not curable, but it is possible by means of treatment dobimtsja for long remission. The family gerepsvirusov is a weak inductor of interferons, therefore in reply to a becoming infected the virus an organism develops or produces insufficient quantity or amount of an interferon which is the main antiviral fiber in an organism.
The basic treatment is application of preparations of an interferon, even during pregnancy, and oksigrissanta - an agent of systemic enzymotherapy.

Chill
21.10.2004, 12:27
I have not understood on yours vorosu, and you were surveyed on those infections, (a toxoplasmosis, a listerosis, a mycoplasma). Which really cause congenital a pathology. .ureoplazmazma and the herpes to them to not concern (and what method at their child have found). And the way of transfer is possible or probable only transplatsentarno (i.e. all over again you should be ill)