PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis In

Helena
05.10.2004, 15:36
Hello, whether prompt, please, can In cause a hepatitis such signs, how a terrible sleepiness, delicacy, an ache in a body and terrible fatigability? The matter is that in me only recently have found out an antigen. Biochemistry of a blood normal. I have handed over on DNA in TSNII Epidemiologii, but the analysis still is not ready. While I am absolutely not able-bodied, and in a district clinic speak, that the sick-list to give me is nothing.

Galina Dmitriev
15.10.2004, 18:44
The similar symptomatology is quite possible or probable at a hepatitis In, especially at chronic. What precisely to diagnose and stepenb to activity professa neobhodiom to hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood, with definition ALT, nuclear heating plant, a thymol turbidity test, shchelochnojfosfatazy, LDG, the Bilirubin, Proteins.
Often the similar symptomatology at adults is given by Epstein- a virus infection or a chronic mononucleosis on which as it is possible to hand over analyses IFA and PTSR as research of a peripheric blood in the general or common analysis of a blood is obligatory.