PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The autohemotrasfusion is as?

ibex333
25.09.2004, 19:48
Hello. Has read through here, that from herpes the following thing sometimes helps or assists - take a blood from a vein and stick in zadnitsu. Somebody can explain, it is based or founded;established on what principle? What processes are activated?

And more a question. Why the immune system cannot overcome herpes.

In fact she somehow with it or him struggles - znachet is able to distinguish or recognize it or him.

Here for example, genital herpes when has caught is there was a horror!!! All mucosa has been gobbled up by herpes, terrible morbid water bubbles were organized. All this the excruciating last 3 weeks, rescueed or saved;salvaged only an aerosol or a spray from combustions. And then the organism has probably got used to a virus and though there is its or his activation about time in 1-2 months, such nightmare is not observed. Means - immunity works? So to him prevents to kill a virus?

olga 20
01.10.2004, 09:41
And immunity that just at you weak. And with a virus could not struggle.

That you with yourselves have done that - a shock therapy, but here a problem - really is pleasant to you on a regular basis (and and will be) to test a similar status?

san
02.10.2004, 18:19
But here the problem - really is pleasant to you on a regular basis (and and will be) to test a similar status?

It at all is not pleasant to me. Here I also search, than to undergo treatment. Has understood what to get rid of this illness or disease it is impossible, but it is possible to achieve long remission. However here a problem - everyones atsikloviry and other *quot; o?OU*quot; in tablets cost or stand not cheaply. But has put here not only in money. If to me who guaranteed, that if I shall spend the certain quantity or amount of money I shall receive a positive take, I would agree.

Such confidence while is not present, I try to collect the information on all modern ways of treatment of this illness or disease, I wish to learn or find out how much or as far as that effectively. On what it is necessary to spend money, and on what - is not present.

MacMil
04.10.2004, 19:37
The organism has not got used to a virus. The first episode of herpes the most serious since in an organism is not present protective anitel against herpes. At relapses such antibodies already are, therefore he proceeds more softly.

The autohemotherapy - introduction of an autoblood in a muscle is immunostimulirujushchej procedure and in some cases leads to depression of frequency of relapses. At frequent relapses by a method of a choice therapy atsiklovirom, valatsiklovirom or famtsiklovirom is supressivanaja. Cost supressivnoj therapies for the patient from 3 up to 300 $/month.

oksi
04.10.2004, 21:53
The autohemotherapy - introduction of an autoblood in a muscle is immunostimulirujushchej procedure

Thanks big, Ivan Jurevich, for the answer. However I nevertheless do not understand, whence undertakes in this process immunostimuljatsija. My blood, instead of someone's is entered in fact. Immunostimuljatsija - from a hematoma in a muscle? That is, is raspingly speaking if to give a kick under zadnitsu, having organized an ecchymosis, - too will occur or happen immunostimuljatsija?

;)

Saglara
04.10.2004, 22:03
The autoblood entered into a muscle, is hemolyzed, for *quot; O???O?N??n*quot; the big volume *quot; ?NOOo*quot; bloods the organism makes active or will activate various cells of immunity. From here and effect.

P.S.: If the kick will be with razmozhzheniem tissues and propityvaniem a blood of muscles can be and there will be similar an effect. But such ecchymoses are treated by the Criminal code as heavy physical injuries.

Pelena
04.10.2004, 22:08
Hello once again. Everything, I shall not bother any more with foolish questions. The picture is more or less clear.

P.S.: If the kick will be with razmozhzheniem tissues and propityvaniem a blood of muscles can be and there will be similar an effect. But such ecchymoses are treated by the Criminal code as heavy physical injuries.

:)

Not, as damages of average gravity, heavy it when: *quot; Item 125 - a heavy physical injury is a damage dangerous to a life or entailed a loss of sight, hearing or loss any dr. An organ, mental disease or other frustration of the health which connected to proof loss of the general or common working capacity not less than on 1/3, either has entailed 1/3 abortion, or expressed in an indelible disfiguration of the face. And quot;

Elvira
04.10.2004, 22:09
The autohemotherapy - introduction of an autoblood in a muscle - is not immunostimulirujushchej procedure.

Alexander 1
Hello once again. Everything, I shall not bother any more with foolish questions. The picture is more or less clear.

:)

Not, as damages of average gravity, heavy it when: *quot; Item 125 - a heavy physical injury is a damage dangerous to a life or entailed a loss of sight, hearing or loss any dr. An organ, mental disease or other frustration of the health which connected to proof loss of the general or common working capacity not less than on 1/3, either has entailed 1/3 abortion, or expressed in an indelible disfiguration of the face. And quot;

No, an ecchymosis on zadnitse - more likely a lung because does not attract disability:) So use, free of charge!:) (joke)

doktor
No, an ecchymosis on zadnitse - more likely a lung because does not attract disability

And if job sedentary?

KAlena
The autohemotherapy - introduction of an autoblood in a muscle - is not immunostimulirujushchej procedure.

And then than is? In fact someone has thought up it. There can be it such psychotherapy, type *quot; the patient thinks, that to him ?O??N*quot;?:-)

To me, certainly, result, but it is interesting to understand the main thing, how it all operates or works. Immunostimuljatsija - in general, a suitable explanation. But if it not so as it is possible to explain still?

Zjuzja
In normal med.mire under *quot; aOOuN?OOa??oO??N*quot; understand a little bit other:

Transfus Apheresis Sci. 2005 Apr; 32 (2):185-96.

Modern concepts of autologous haemotherapy.

Karger R, Kretschmer V.

Institut fur Transfusionsmedizin und Hamostaseologie, Klinikum der Philipps-Universitat Marburg, Conradistrasse, D-35043 Marburg, Germany.

The increasing current perception that the safety of allogeneic blood transfusion has dramatically been improved during the last decade is challenging autologous haemotherapy methods. In addition, growing concern about the unfavourable cost-effectiveness of most autologous haemotherapy methods requires a refinement of the application of these measures to well defined circumstances. In contrast, newly emerging transfusion-transmissible infections or periods of blood shortage might revive interest in these blood sparing techniques. Preoperative autologous blood donation still plays a significant role in settings with high individual benefit for the patient, high transfusion probabilities and when all opportunities of cost minimization can be applied. Preoperative plasmapheresis is considered to be a sensible adjunct if intraoperative retransfusion of salvaged and washed red cells is planned. Acute normovolaemic haemodilution is valuable when the patient's tolerability of the haemodilution and the expected blood loss are carefully examined beforehand. Intra-or postoperative salvage of wound blood can also be regarded as useful measures to prevent allogeneic transfusions as long as the specific advantages and disadvantages of the different methods are taken into account. Finally, alternative and supplemental measures such as iron or erythropoietin administration should always be considered in order to optimize the efficacy and effectiveness of autologous haemotherapy methods. The goal of a *quot; bloodless medicine*quot; might not be reached but is supposed to be approached closely with an integrated concept exploiting all measures available. However, in times of restricted health care resources, regular sound cost-effectiveness analyses, taking the availability and the current safety profile of allogeneic blood products into account, are always warranted and needed.

With prmerom gajdlajna it is possible to familiarize here:

http: // bja.oupjournals.org/cgi/reprint //78/6/768

Br J Anaesth. 1997 Jun; 78 (6):768-71.

Guidelines for autologous transfusion II. Perioperative haemodilution and cell salvage. British Committee for Standards in Haematology Blood Transfusion Task Force. Autologous Transfusion Working Party.

And the way of domestic introduction of own blood, obviously, characterizes the general or common concept of the attitude or relation to medicine and public health cares.

George.
Dear Katechka to explain at desire everything is possible, for everything, any ahineju. But it is necessary to you? Well barbarous it is procedure - to enter into a breech a blood from a vein. And not necessary to anybody.

jane_a
In normal med.mire under *quot; aOOuN?OOa??oO??N*quot; understand a little bit other:

Has read through, and gajdlajn too.

So has understood, that *quot; at ??O*quot; transfusion to the little man of own blood is carried out in this case for other purpose. That is, the patient in advance hands over the blood. It or her definitely process and save. Further to the person, we shall admit or allow, do or make operation, and then transfuse its or his own blood. It turns out favourably, in comparison with transfusion allogenic, that is an another's blood, especially if at the person rare or infrequent group of a blood. In general, it quite another thing.

And that *quot; at ?a?*quot; do or make and what for, I do not know:-), it can is in another way simple is called.

Sterik
And if job sedentary?

Even it is better! Painful impulses act in a brain, stimulate there any processes of exaltation, fatigue accordingly there is less, job is more active:) So it is an excellent or a different way!

rm2003
And so why lady with an atrophy of a cluneal muscle mozgovedy surveyed... Now all is clear!