PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doubts in correctness of the diagnosis

Paper clip
05.09.2004, 22:42
Good evening.

About one and a half month ago I had morbid rashes edgewise, on the limited (small) site of a skin and together with them - not strong nagging pain in the same district (loin) on a background of the general or common sensation of cold or an infection. As an eruption to pass or take place was not going to and began to hurt or be ill;be sick - I have addressed to the doctor to the dermatologist which having looked or seen at an eruption nemedleno has diagnosed Herpes Zoster and have written out Valtreks and any analgesic, having warned, that will strongly hurt or strongly be ill;strongly be sick.

I have spent on drink the put course, it became easier and in current of one and a half weeks all has passed or has taken place (there were hardly traces on a skin).

Backdating, it seems to me, what is it there were not surrounding herpes, and there can be something another. Because I had very weak pains and is very short. And reading about this disease, I see, that one of signs - the strongest neuralgic pains. And here - hardly all was ill also.

My question to experts is simple: whether Herpes Zoster can be accompanied by neuralgic pains practically?

Well and the second there if I ask - whether is probability, what the herpes zoster will repeat? And that I read the inconsistent information, and doctors to me have told or said two opposite things.

PS. To me of 30 years. And I set a question not with idle curiosity - something recently I became too often *quot; N?nOy*quot; any viruses and to be ill or sick with any muck, that the person in general healthy.

And this dynamics or changes is not pleasant to me, I try to understand, what not so. Analyses by way of (there is no Acidum folicum and vitamins, but it is frivolous)

In advance thanks.

Oli
13.09.2004, 07:54
At people illness or disease proceeds on a miscellaneous. At one in general no pains are present, at others excruciating pains. Probably, that reception valtreksa has prevented development of excruciating pains.

If you do not have immunodeficiency the risk of a palindromia is improbable.

Dmtr
14.09.2004, 09:27
Thanks big for the answer.

Probably, that reception valtreksa has prevented development of excruciating pains.

Hardly, as I have addressed to the doctor for the fifth (!) day after occurrence of an eruption. pozdnovato, actually...