PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to catch VPCH and ureoplazmoj after visiting the urologist and delivery of urine...

Nata
29.08.2004, 16:03
Whether it is possible to catch VPCH and ureoplazmoj after visiting the urologist and delivery of urine " on crop "? Whether we Shall cure VPCH?
Thanks

Ann
29.08.2004, 19:39
Virus of a papilloma of the person (VPCH it is passed only to one by - sexual. Unfortunately, papillomovirusnuju an infection, as well as any other virus, finally to cure it is impossible - for today it is not thought up yet such medicinal preparations. However at competent treatment it is possible to achieve proof remission.

Nata
31.08.2004, 10:43
Has read through in an Internet about new preparation Indinol which according to the manufacturer, guarantees treatment on 100 % from VPCH-to that to believe? The information can be looked or seen on a site of the manufacturer if to make selection on poiskoviku "Indinol". And, if, papillomas were and up to sexual zhizni-it as? Are passed sexual by??? And everywhere write, what peaked or acuminate kandillomy-it is result of infection VPCH and concern to venboleznjam, means they too are incurable?!!! The logic is not clear? Respond please to Ann...
How much I do not set it or this voprosa-I can not receive the logic answer... It is necessary to begin with what doctor, if analyses have shown (and how sledstvie-kandillomy), gardinelu, a ureaplasma?
Thanks
With huge uvvazheniem.

Ann
02.09.2004, 01:05
Nata, let's begin - to the order:
1. Peaked or acuminate kondiloma-external display VPCH also differs from a papilloma only morphological structure or frame, therefore everything written about papillomoviruse concerns to her to the full.
2. VPCH it is at the moment incurable, t. e. Modern medical preparations are capable to help or assist to cope to you with external displays virusa-papillomas and condylomas, but you will remain the carrier or bearer of a virus which at weakening immunity can show itself again. Indinol even I shall not make comments. Unfair advertising and chudo-lekarstva-is a separate subject. povtorjus-there are no at the moment the medical preparations curing VPCH.
3. As to ways of transfer of a virus for the first time I was not absolutely precisely expressed. The basic way of transfer as I already spoke --sexual, but will tell or say more correctly CONTACT, t. e. The virus is passed at immediate contact of mucosas. A source of infection is patient VPCH on which mucosas there are external displays VPCH-peaked or acuminate condylomas.
4. At any suspicions on VPCH it is necessary to address to the gynecologist or the venereologist and to pass or take place obsledovanie-at least to hand over PTSR for opredelenijanalichija and type VPCH, it is desirable to be checked up also on presence of others ZPPP, t. To. They very much often accompany VPCH.
I I hope has cleared your doubts. Success.

-question to Ann
03.09.2004, 11:46
Thanks, Ann, for the detailed answer... But peerly nothing has understood all) that is if at me kandillomy-I them udaljaju-they again can grow or grow up??? Or they pojavjatsja again (fie fie fie)) if they (kandillomy) will be at the partner?? And papillomas which were in junosti-where I "have picked up" them??? At my father too it is a lot of papillomas on a body. At me have revealed under analyses (metodomptsr) VPCH-kontserogennyj-and what? Now it is necessary to be registered to the oncologist?????
Thanks

Ann
04.09.2004, 16:08
Nata, I shall try or taste once again:
1. VPCH-this big family of viruses (more than 60 types), nearby 30 of them can be passed sexual by. Therefore it is complex or difficult to define or determine now a source of your infection, and it is not necessary. Quite probably, that infection has occured or happened for a long time. The virus of a papilloma of the person infects the majority of the people, living by a sexual life.
2. Peaked or acuminate condylomas (wart) on genitals are good-quality educations, are caused or cause by not oncogenous types of viruses of a papilloma (in the majority the 6 and 11) and passed sexual by.
3. Peaked or acuminate kondilomy-only displays of virus VPCH, having removed them you will not get rid of a virus, in due course is possible or probable retsediv-occurrence of new condylomas, but the person can be carrier or bearer VPCH and without external displays.
4. If at you were or there are peaked or acuminate condylomas, at contacts to new sexual partners it is necessary to use condoms. Use of condoms at contacts to constant sexual partners unessentially as by the moment of the beginning of treatment they are already infected. Use of condoms after a becoming infected does not influence the further development of the diseases caused or called VPCH.
5. Subtypes 16, 18, 31, 35 VPCH are more dangerous, t. To. Can promote development of a dysplasia and a cancer shejki uteruses at women, but revealing VPCH of high risk does not mean, that at the person a cancer, however such people require observation vracha-time in polgoda-year it is necessary to do or make the cytologic research of smears with shejki uteruses for well-timed detection of a dysplasia.

Nata
05.09.2004, 01:52
Thanks, Ann... Sadly all it...