PDA

Просмотр полной версии : TORCH

Simply Marina
18.08.2004, 01:41
Hello. I plan pregnancy.
1. The answer of the analysis to a toxoplasmosis such:
IgG - 0,3 \ (6-300 it is positive)
That is I do not have immunity, I did not hurt or be ill;be sick earlier? If it is less 6 ME? And whence then these or it 0,3 ME?
2. CMV IgG - 8,72 \ (0,7-35 it is positive)
Herpes anti-HSV 1/2 IgG - 129,6 % (> 100 % positively)
It means, what the acute form of these infections at me any more will not be, but there can be exacerbations during pregnancy?
Thanks.

Chill
18.08.2004, 11:23
Problem of these infections in an opportunity of infection of a fetus in the first trimester at massive bakteremii (i.e. an acute infection). You have protective antibodies, t.ch. It is good.

Simply Marina
20.08.2004, 01:26
Excuse, and has not understood about a toxoplasmosis. To it or him;them I have antibodies?

Chill
23.08.2004, 12:49
Digits, or the child are necessary to you. Consultations plant, for reception of money and all. Because a problem of a toxoplasmosis, other structures or frames are engaged. Under condition of high credits IG M and all.

Simply Marina
29.08.2004, 00:52
Yes the child certainly... Simply at us two cats, and at all parents of a cat, about friends any more I do not speak. "To kiss" animals I have no a habit, and to play, iron them very much I like. Here also it would be desirable to learn, "jump aside" or find out, "jump aside" to me from them under the full program during pregnancy or it is unessential?!

Chill
30.08.2004, 12:14
You infetsirovany already (Ig G) so that to jump aside.

Simply Marina
02.09.2004, 02:29
Vse-taki there are antibodies? Well. I also wished to learn or find out it precisely!
In ZHK the doctor has told or said: 0,3 is consider or count, a zero, in " limits of fluctuation of accuracy of a method ". 6 is would be slabenky immunity. Did not hurt or be ill;be sick, more shortly! To me even it became insulting, so much cats and are not present immunity:)
Sorri for the stretched or dragged out subject, but I like limiting clearness in all.