PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already more than year keeps temperature 37,0-37,2.

alexeu-h
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me is such problema-already more than year the temperature 37,0-37,2 keeps.

Thus pains do not arise anywhere. More often the temperature keeps during

Day, and by the night falls a little. Sometimes the throat a little aches a bit. Several years ago

I had problems with kidneys. I surveyed a thyroid gland (US and analyses on hormones),

The liver (US and biochemistry), has made ultrasonic research of all internal

Organs, results everywhere normal. Also has handed over analazy bloods on various viruses,

Have found only herpes. Speak, that he can give such temperature, but after

Several courses of treatment the situation has not changed. Please, advise,

What it is necessary to survey for an establishment of the diagnosis? In what

Medical institutions to address? Can, somewhere it is possible to pass or take place inspection in

Hospital? I shall be grateful to doctors for consultation, and also to advice or councils of those,

Who had something similar. Victoria, the city of Moscow. Mine e-mail: vikochka@front.ru

Rina_75
Long subfebrile condition it is not obligatory viruses.

On parazitozy (toksokaroz, opistorhoz, a toxoplasmosis) mycoplasmas handed over a blood, on bacteriemic or bacterial infections, on a chlamydia?

Skorp
Will not easier recover, than to search for the reason, I hope, you not the scientific employee?..... Spend usual antiparasitic and protivoopportunisticheskuju the program with my help or other experts if they at you are. As a result prolong to itself a life and improve its or her quality. Also solve the problem.

Lenchik
The herpes do not cause or cause a long subfebrile condition.

Sergey
Completely with you it agree