PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We treat TSMV, nothing turns out: (

The panther
01.09.2004, 19:30
At marry after sorts or labors have found out TSMV

M pos 137,8

G pos 38,6

At it or her small delicacy and temperaturnie *quot; ?oN??*quot; up to 39 evening 3-4 hours. Sometimes it was necessary sbivati Panadolum. Well and sopuststvujushchie funguses have appeared, nesvarenie.

The doctor has registered all over again Sumamed 500 in nyxes and Vobenzim (vitamin B tablets) then 3 nyxes polioksidonija and when ?to has not given ?ffekta - Valtreks in suppositories. Have spent a heap of money and result zero. Well unless accompanying illnesses have decreased. And the PLENTY in a blood of odes 32 up to 37 kolebletsja.

I shall be very grateful for advice or council. What to do or make?

TatyanaI
*quot;... What to do or make? *quot;

1) To repeat the analysis on antibodies to CMV (that which already did or made)

2) To make the analysis on presence of virus bodies in a blood - method PTSR

3) To make the general or common an.krovi and the formula.

4) To make crops of a blood on a tank. Flora and mushrooms.

5) To make the analysis of a blood on About fiber, a streptolysin, antiHyaluronidasum.

6) To make roentgenography OGK, uzi an abdominal cavity.

7) For treatment of a fungic or fungal infection to start to accept - a fluconazole in a dose of 5 mg/kg day in one step in tech. 7 days.

8) To inform on results on the FORUM.

Valtreks it is not effective against the majority of types CMV therefore its or his application not tselesoobazno. If inspections will confirm presence CMV of a-infection neobhoimo to spend specific therapy: Gantsiklovir (*quot; u??NoN?*quot;) 10 days of 5 mg/kg 2 times day i.v. with the subsequent maintenance therapy of 5 mg/kg day r.o. + -CMV an immunoglobulin, therapy only a specific immunoglobulin is possible or probable. Therapy aggressive enough and dear or expensive therefore all over again neobhodimu precisely to establish or install the diagnosis and to exclude other possible or probable reasons of a febris, it is necessary as to find the doctor having sufficient qualification and experience of carrying out of similar therapy, however it is necessary to begin with search of the doctor.

GSV
If the wife does not have immunodeficiency it is improbable, that TSMV is the reason of rise in temperature.

Sumameda in nyxes and Valtreksa in suppositories does not exist yet. Valtreks it is not intended for treatment TSMV-look the summary to a medicine.

And most likely the effect from spent treatment is not present, since TSMV is not the reason of disease.

Jullietta
Yes, I have confused, excuse. Sumamed beat in tablets, as well as Valtr?ks.

vova-gavs
If the wife does not have immunodeficiency it is improbable, that TSMV is the reason of rise in temperature.

Sumameda in nyxes and Valtreksa in suppositories does not exist yet. Valtreks it is not intended for treatment TSMV-look the summary to a medicine.

And most likely the effect from spent treatment is not present, since TSMV is not the reason of disease.

Not on a subject, it is simple for the information. There is inektsionnaja a form azitromitsina if it is necessary shall look for the commercial name.

HUGODARK
Rechzhe went not about international nepatentovannom the name, and about sumamede.

Mesed Magomedovna
Very interesting question, interesting answers... i.t.d. Actually a situation not such improbable. ACCORDING TO the literature it is known, that the reactivation gerpesvirusnoj infections occurs or happens in 3 trimester of pregnancy and after sorts or labors. Examples to that mass, and for virus infections it is rather characteristic. For example Mr. Mayer (the German hepatologist) described an exacerbation of a virus hepatitis after sorts or labors at women with a chronic hepatitis. For a cytomegalovirus it is especially possible or probable

So, that reactivation TSMV after sorts or labors is possible or probable. Certainly it is necessary to exclude and other reasons (a bacteriemic or bacterial infection terro the underground group of researches has given very much), but result IFA speaks for itself. IgM a unconditional sign on a reactivation of an infection. And pay attention, if it not a laboratory artefact, a level of optical density IgM above than IgG. It speaks about was acutely going process.

Now about treatment. In my opinion somehow it is unpersuasive, whether that.

Well sumamed good, but three! A nyxis ????n??n-same dead a poultice. If have undertaken to appoint or nominate immunotropnye preparations that appoint or nominate them correctly.

Concerning antiviral preparations. Mr. Studentsov has already branded me in complicity famtsiklovirizmu (its or his term:rolleyes:) but famtsiklovir would be more effective. However, the feeding woman I at all did not appoint or nominate prepataty nucleosides for that simple reason, that they in a plenty are excreted with thoracal milk. In this case would send or approach;suit preparations of an interferon in adequate (in adequate:cool:) a dosage.

tarzan
Rechzhe went not about international nepatentovannom the name, and about sumamede.

I specify: inektsionnaja the form azitromitsina too is issued under the commercial name *quot; ?O??a?Nn*quot;

:-)

asdewq
Dear gallight explain budte are kind, that such target immunity and why it or he needs to be lifted. And why this preparation. Very much it is similar to the latent advertising