PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt

s.q.lap
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear, I ask your advice or council.

At my husband strange rashes on a balanus: red small points. They do not grow and do not burst, are not scratched. On a skin of a body no rashes are present. Handed over analyses on an infection - all purely or cleanly. These points are visible all vremja-if there was a continence from sex (4 days and more) they stnovjatsja are brighter (red) if continences are not present they almost vidny-pink (under color of a skin). At me any obvious attributes and analyses in norm or rate.

Yes, on labiums at the husband the herpes began to appear. JAzvochki on 2-3 pieces, but happen very seldom (approximately yearly).

Boris1234
Dear, I ask your advice or council.

At my husband strange rashes on a balanus: red small points. They do not grow and do not burst, are not scratched. On a skin of a body no rashes are present. Handed over analyses on an infection - all purely or cleanly. These points are visible all vremja-if there was a continence from sex (4 days and more) they stnovjatsja are brighter (red) if continences are not present they almost vidny-pink (under color of a skin). At me any obvious attributes and analyses in norm or rate.

Yes, on labiums at the husband the herpes began to appear. JAzvochki on 2-3 pieces, but happen very seldom (approximately yearly).

No, colourfully described picture, will replace an estimation of a status with the expert internally.

Send your husband on reception to dermatovenerologu.

Virtually the diagnosis is not put also treatment not appointed or nominated.

deminka
On what though it is similar under the description. And analyses normal. Whether very much it is dangerous?

Thanks for a prompt reply.

Nat
On what though it is similar under the description. And analyses normal. Whether very much it is dangerous?

Thanks for a prompt reply.

Once again oOO??y-sometimes even on fotografi it is difficult to draw the conclusion, especially under the description. An eye, arms or hand, and the olfaction of the doctor zadejstvoavny during diagnostics is frequent even.

As to promptness run to run it is not necessary, but in reasonably short term to visit or attend the doctor it is necessary, as in the St.-P. in opportunities you are not limited.

Nik
I thought, that this site to help or assist the person, even morally.

And you have responded me, that I know - to go to the doctor

:-(((

Viktoria079
I thought, that this site to help or assist the person, even morally.

And you have responded me, that I know - to go to the doctor

:-(((

Here and well, that know, many and do not understand it.

Neither virtual diagnostics, nor treatment, up to an establishment of the diagnosis INTERNALLY, is not included into functions of a forum.

Even the machine or car which zabarahlila, is driven away in garage for diagnostics by the expert.

Olga S
Elements on genitals or genitalias, possibly, are not connected with herpes. I recommend internally to both to address to dermatovenerologu.

dafna
And what it can be???