PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter of 8 years it is suspected kokljush. Analyses are not ready yet. What it is new...

Irina
26.08.2004, 13:02
At my daughter of 8 years it is suspected kokljush. Analyses are not ready yet. You could advise what new methods of treatment? I give her bronholitin and " the Gold radish ", like uselessly. And me confuses, what while the diagnosis precisely is not established or installed, if I shall give the preparations overwhelming tussis, whether I worse, if shall make it vsyo-taki not kokljush? Thanks.

Alexander of Item
27.08.2004, 12:52
And it or she has a so-called reprise: " I-i-and... "?
Here to you new methods: www. prugalov. sp. ru (2 sessions).

Erovichenkov A.A.
27.08.2004, 19:18
Dear Irina! The given preparations (" from tussis ") were appointed or nominated by the doctor!??? Necessarily consult with the doctor!!! Not knowing clinic, I cannot give you the qualified advice or council; for treatment kokljusha it is very important, that in time the child has received antibacterial preparations (group makrolidov)!

Irina
28.08.2004, 01:34
This treatment was appointed or nominated by the doctor. Antibiotics already gave - rulid 5 days. And clinic such: tussis proceeds 1, 5 weeks, all over again was wet, now (on sensations - a boring in a trachea), for 3 day of tussis the temperature 38 in the morning was dry, but I at once have given Paracetamolum and have started to give rulid, more temperature did not rise. Doubt in occasion of kokljusha I because at the night of tussis have not enough (sometimes 1 times for a night happens), and everywhere write, that at kokljushe tussis at night, such what to sleep it is impossible. And in general began to suspect kokljush because at a daughter in a class at the schoolmate too suspect kokljush, though analyses all negative. But at it or him clinic similar on kokljush, speak, even has already passed in an asthma.