PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Four days ago I had a strong diarrhea, a fever, pains at defikatsii...

Marina
17.08.2004, 20:05
Four days ago I had a strong diarrhea, a fever, pains at defikatsii. After reception of medicines diarrhea has stopped, the temperature is not present. But an intestine not vporjadke, there were pains, delicacy. What with me was, than it is possible to help or assist?
Thanks

Background Edward
21.08.2004, 11:36
Most likely alimentary tokikoinfektsija. For ostrastki it is possible to hand over the analysis of a feces on misinformation group.
Drink more than mineral water without gas, buy or purchase Lineks - spend on drink 7 days. Mezim-forte on 2-after reception of nutrition. A diet - without smoked, acute, marinovannogo even for the period of reception Lineksa.

Background Edward
21.08.2004, 23:30
Most likely alimentary tokikoinfektsija. For ostrastki it is possible to hand over the analysis of a feces on misinformation group.
Drink more than mineral water without gas, buy or purchase Lineks - spend on drink 7 days. Mezim-forte on 2-after reception of nutrition. A diet - without smoked, acute, marinovannogo even for the period of reception Lineksa.

Background Edward
25.08.2004, 16:19
Most likely an alimentary toxinfection. For ostrastki it is possible to hand over the analysis of a feces on misinformation group.