PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich I ask to inform on necessary measures (inoculations...

Natalia
21.08.2004, 21:43
Dear Alexander Anatolevich I ask to inform on necessary measures (inoculation) at departure for rest to Thailand.

Erovichenkov A.A.
22.08.2004, 08:59
Dear Natalia! Address in an out-patient department 13 (921 9465). In Thailand now high level VICH-of an infection, is recorded (in rural districts) a malaria. Be cautious at the use of water (only boiled). Take with itself medicines for intestinal infections. If necessary address for internal consultation to vrachu-infektsionistu.

Natalia
22.08.2004, 19:58
Thanks for the help Alexander Anatolevich! And from intestinal ifektsy you will recommend what preparations?

Erovichenkov A.A.
24.08.2004, 10:19
Dear Natalia! In absentia it is complex or difficult to me to give you the reference. At sharp change of a climate probably exacerbation of chronic diseases (therefore provide necessary medicines - if it is necessary). Address for internal consultation to the doctor (if you it consider it necessary). Can address to me, preliminary call: 365 2107 (faculty of infectious diseases).