PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Several years ago I laid in an infectious diseases hospital and to me have put hronich...

kasja
18.08.2004, 03:36
Several years ago I laid in an infectious diseases hospital and to me have put S.Vyjdja's chronic virus hepatitis from hospital, I have handed over analyses on an antigen to VGS, but have found out nothing. Whether it means, what I did not have a hepatitis (I was not treated by interferons, etc.)? I would like to be surveyed again now just in case, you could advise to make what analyses, inspections to me?

Erovichenkov A.A.
19.08.2004, 07:32
Dear kasja! All not so is simple correctly to appoint or nominate inspection, internal consultation of the doctor (additional methods of inspection can be demanded) is necessary. A minimum that it is necessary to make: serologicheskie researches (antibody), PTSR RNK a virus of a hepatitis With, the biochemical analysis of a blood, US (a liver, zhelch. A bubble idr).

kasja
20.08.2004, 19:00
Whether means absence of antibodies what I did not have a hepatitis or what he has recovered, whether that? In fact serious illness or disease which as to me spoke, conducts to destruction of a liver, and it or her it is necessary to treat It. But me of medicines nobody appointed or nominated, as a virus have not found out (if I am not mistaken, to me did or made the analysis on RNK VGS, but precisely I do not remember, 4 years have passed or have taken place). But for what I then was treated with some weeks and why have diagnosed chronic VGS? The medical mistake or error in that or in other party or side is how much probable? Instead of whether can so to be, what the virus at me all is? Oh, advise me, please, what to do or make.

Erovichenkov A.A.
22.08.2004, 02:52
Dear kasja! It seems to Me, I have answered your question. Spend inspection then it is possible to speak about something, and now, only reasonings. The matter is that in 15 20 % of cases the organism itself is released or exempted from a virus of a hepatitis of S.Horosho that at you and was!!