PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wrote to you that my wife at leaving or care in the decree handed over analyses and...

Konstantin
21.08.2004, 05:11
Hello. I wrote to you that my wife at leaving or care in the decree handed over analyses and at it or her have revealed a hepatitis And, there Would be that a hepatitis, a question again as it can affect or have an effect the child and as it is necessary for her is treated, t later. To. In hospital she simply lays also everything if it is complex or difficult to respond in detail enough give please the link I shall study or investigate this subject itself. Me this inactivity of doctors kills, and the wife the conclusion as in "prison", it seems to me that suppressing the optimism she reduces stability or resistance of an organism illness or disease. Many thanks.

The doctor
21.08.2004, 11:04
Hello, all tactics lechenija-not treatments, the forecast, all is based on results of analyses. It would be better if you have resulted or brought these results: me the biochemical analysis of a blood and the analysis of a blood on markers of a hepatitis interests In and I could give j any references.