PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On 24 week of pregnancy the analysis on a rubella has shown 1/200, the doctor has told or said...

Natalia
19.08.2004, 14:33
On 24 week of pregnancy the analysis on a rubella has shown 1/200, the doctor has told or said, what is it much and has advised to make repetition, on 28 week, the analysis has made 1/1600. The doctor has assumed contact to a rubella on 22 week.
I a rubella did not hurt or be ill;be sick, US on 30 week have shown, that with a fetus it's OK, pathologies are not present.
Question: Tell please, that mean these digits and whether there is any threat for development of an infection. To me something spoke about antibodies, but I that has not understood. Whether means it, that I need to give birth or travail in an infectious maternity home. As in general to me on it to react.
Now at me 35 weeks, US and analyses that's all right, shevelenie good, if not these analyses on a rubella, in general that's all right.
Thankful in advance, I hope for a fast reply.

Erovichenkov A.A.
20.08.2004, 14:34
Dear Natalia! It is necessary for you to address for consultation to the doctor to the gynecologist. If you live in Moscow it is possible to take a direction for consultation vracha-the gynecologist in an out-patient department on 1 an infectious diseases hospital.