PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have pains in the right side (a pain blunt, but very unpleasant)...

Yana
17.08.2004, 20:05
Hello!
I have pains in the right side (a pain blunt, but very unpleasant). Whether there can be it the beginning of a pneumonia (temperature small, a cold fit prisutsvuet), or these are kidneys (to me so have told or said).

It is lovely
18.08.2004, 11:29
It can be anything you like, address to the therapist internally.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 16:56
Lungs. A pneumococcus. If do not want antibiotics (from them infections do not disappear, and as though fall asleep), address on a site of healer Leonid Chyornogo.

The anonym
20.08.2004, 06:09
Such pain can be caused or called: a cloelithiasis i/or a cholecystitis, an exacerbation of an osteochondrosis, an exacerbation of a pyelonephritis. On a pneumonia not similar because if there is a pain it means a lesion of lungs massive, the pleura is involved and there should be a tussis and a heat.
I advise to descend or go to the therapist, to make the general or common analysis of a blood, urine, a blood on a bilirubin, ALT, nuclear heating plant, the Roentgenophotography or a roentgen of lungs, US of a liver and a cholic bubble.
Also do not waste time on any charlatans.

Oksana
20.08.2004, 10:39
I do not think, that pains blunt I testify to disease zhelchevyvodjashchih ways, it is a liver more likely, and analyses certainly need to be made especially ALT and nuclear heating plant