PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has handed over a blood on hepatitises and, suddenly, the doctor speaks, that I kogda-...

Natalia
17.08.2004, 08:02
Hello! Has handed over a blood on hepatitises and, suddenly, the doctor speaks, that I kogda-that have transferred or carried A.Dlja's hepatitis me full unexpectedness. There were two cesarean, speak, the reason in it or this. Also what now? Why I did not know and did not feel this hepatitis? Than it threatens me in the further? And to my relatives? Thanks.

Neljubina L.J.
17.08.2004, 21:24
If it is a hepatitis And (not In and not). Then neither to you nor your relatives to be afraid there is nothing. The hepatitis And is an intestinal infection which is passed through dirty arms or hand or water. At the majority of people proceeds safely and does not leave any consequences.

Natalia
19.08.2004, 06:59
Thanks for the answer. Still, tell or say please, whether it is necessary to do or make inoculations to children from a hepatitis. What and from what?

Neljubina L.J.
20.08.2004, 07:33
The inoculation from a hepatitis In is now brought in a calendar of inoculations and done or made on the first to year of a life together with the basic inoculations. If to children bacterination against a hepatitis In earlier it can be made at any moment has not been made.
Against a hepatitis And also there is a vaccine. Usually she is done or made in districts adverse on this infection, in the mass order yet is not done or made.