PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me 2 years ago have diagnosed B.Neda's chronic hepatitis...

Maxim
18.08.2004, 06:58
Zdrastvujte! To me 2 years ago have diagnosed B.Nedavno's chronic hepatitis has handed over analyses: 1. DNA, blood PTSR - result negative; 2. HBsAq (if it is possible explain what is it such) with podt. The test or dough - result negative. Whether it means, what I do not have hepatitis or these analyses do not give 100 % - go the answer about that, I am sick or not?

Svetlana
18.08.2004, 18:20
HBsAG = the Australian antigen = a hepatitis "B"
The analysis handed over by you and the received result does not give you of 100 % of a guarantee, that at you is not available geppatita in bloods, the only thing that shows this analysis, that for you lowered kollichestvo tsitrov, that not poorly important and well. Hand over the analysis of a blood in 2 h other laboratories and I doubt that analyses will be as in 1 j time.

Maxim
19.08.2004, 21:16
Thanks big, Svetlana.

Misha
20.08.2004, 02:11
Dear Maxim, allow to share with you that answer which I have received from the competent doctor from the given conference on a similar question:

Whether the virus can appear and disappear? Can, because the person
Can catch, transfer or carry disease without any clinical
Displays (signs) and safely to recover. Some scientists
Consider or Count, that in 34 cases from 35 people, caught a virus of a hepatitis In
Do not feel disease, at them the good state of health is saved,
Icteruses are not present. A part of such people (approximately 30 40 %) are safe
Transfer or Carry an infection and at them immunity on all remained is developed or produced
Life. At other people the chronic hepatitis, unfortunately, develops,
Which for the first time is shown by signs in some years, sometimes
In 10 15 years. However under the analysis of a blood on so-called markers
Virus practically always it is possible to reveal a hepatitis of Century Except for named
Me HBsAg, such marker are antibodies to so-called
"korovskomu", t. e. serdtsevinnomu, to an antigen (anti-HBcor). Therefore,
It is possible to check up itself on presence of an infection, having made the analysis on anti-HBcor.

And in general by experience I shall tell or say to you better to hand over analyses in nauch.-. Institutes instead of in medical clinics. There analyses turn out much more precisely. Also it is necessary to hand over a minimum 3 h places. In scientific research institute do or make the developed or unwrapped detailed analyses.

Maxim
20.08.2004, 05:32
Thanks, Michael.