PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To the wife at sorts or labors, at a hemotransfusion have brought a hepatitis With...

Sergey
17.08.2004, 09:56
The dear doctor!
To the wife at sorts or labors, at a hemotransfusion have brought a hepatitis With, now in half a year at the daughter too infected a hepatitis With. At us in city the daughter neznajut how to treat, doctors advise nenagruzhat a liver and as it or her it is possible or it is impossible to load if we feed it or her iskustvenno, an admixture and porridges, that vobshche to not feed. From hospitals with the daughter not vylaziem and to define or determine in half a year the Hepatitis, knowing that at mother he is already infected, it something. Can at you in Moscow and treat a hepatitis normally, but treating the wife I have faced a problem, that the main treatment is based drink more and be more wetted. That expects the daughter in the further, now at us the whole heap of problems. What to do or make, the request to respond not the formal reply, you would make what steps on my place. In advance thanks.

Alexander of Item
18.08.2004, 23:39
And at you already for certain is. These hepatitises - family diseases. Let's cure? Esteem, please: www. prugalov. sp. ru ___ Also write: prugalov@mail. wplus. net

Erovichenkov A.A.
19.08.2004, 15:16
Dear Sergey (and.. 3044)! I, how I have understood, your daughter half a year and at it or her the virus hepatitis is diagnosed With (as the diagnosis is confirmed?, if at the child - the positive test for definition specific antitel-class G-that from infected mother these antibodies can be passed the child, specific antibodies can be defined or determined at the child till 1 year is does not specify, that the child is infected!!!).