PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Last month pregnancy have found out tsitomegal...

Irina
17.08.2004, 23:03
Hello, the doctor! Last month pregnancy have found out a cytomegalovirus, a herpes, a ureaplasmosis. Infections were passed the child and have or had affected or an effect on its or his health. I do not know, at whom to consult concerning treatment as I do not want that it has damaged or injured;hurt to the following child. Whether prompt, please, long course of treatment, whether to hand over to me and the husband analyses on all to an infection, whether treatment and is necessary for me, and the husband when after treatment it is possible to plan pregnancy. Thankful in advance! To respond it is possible to the address of: p. s. w@rambler. ru

The doctor
19.08.2004, 13:23
The gynecologist or the venereologist is engaged in treatment of these infections vrach-. Duration of course of treatment is individual, therefore to prognosticate here difficultly. To be treated it is necessary together with the husband.
Pregnancy can be planned in 3 5 months after treatment under condition of negative check analysises.