PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist to understand a situation and whenever possible will calm...

Dmitry
17.08.2004, 08:00
The dear doctor! Help or assist to understand a situation and whenever possible to calm down. Half a year was massage of a body and stimulation of a member only arms or hand back. And also ipolzovalsja plastmasovyj the masseur in the form of small kovrika with acute prominences or mamelon which is imposed on a body and is pressed. After it or him scratchs on a body were not, but there could be microdamages which are not visible? Whether it is possible to catch in such situation a HIV-infection if to assume, what itself massazhistka could be a HIV-is infected, and also, what 20 minutes prior to me as this masseur worked with other client who too could be a HIV-is infected? I later 6 months have handed over the analysis on a HIV-infection which was negative. Excuse for a chaotic question, but I am excruciated up to a psychosis. Zaranie thanks for the answer.

Erovichenkov A.A.
18.08.2004, 05:55
Dear Dmitry! In that situation which you have described infection of a HIV-infection it is improbable, as you were surveyed (an incubation interval or a delitescence at VICHinfektsii from 2-3 weeks up to 3 months) so, that do not worry, but henceforth avoid similar situations!!!

Erovichenkov A.A.
18.08.2004, 14:05
Dear Dmitry! In that situation which you have described infection of a HIV-infection it is improbable, as you were surveyed (an incubation interval or a delitescence at VICHinfektsii from 2-3 weeks up to 3 months) so, that do not worry, but henceforth avoid similar situations!!!

Erovichenkov A.A.
18.08.2004, 21:24