PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At all a problem

Julia
17.08.2004, 18:54
Hello! Excuse in advance for details.
Were on rest in a boarding house and have got a fright (6 tero the person), t. To. All had problems with digestion with 5 ogo day of stay. But on a miscellaneous: at mum colicy pains in district of a stomach, at all more often (2 3 times a day) though fattened muttering and excessive gases, seldom diarrhea, absolutely poor or scanty chair, but desires, the truth we moved much. The subtlety did not share, can be and at others was also. Very much was frightened, t. To. It or this was not. Allocation instead of a defecation. Watery, and even, as slime, without the feces.
I am afraid dezenterii. But an impurity of a blood like would not be. Felt not badly as a whole, without temperatures. Just in case drank or saw bifiform. Now, has passed or has taken place 3 days from homing. First time descended or went more less normally.
I wish to learn or find out, on what is it similar?
How much on time it can be prolonged, when vse-taki it is necessary to sound alarm?
And the second, whether passes or takes place this or thus, will not be involved in chronic process?
Unfortunately, in day to leave again, the analysis to not hand over. And if it is a serious infection it would not be desirable to frame danger another.

In advance I thank!!

Chill
18.08.2004, 11:25
Descend or Go in an out-patient department (or regional SES) and would hand over on intestinal group, the general or common analysis of a feces. Then postmotrim.