PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks For attention to my question on joints. Tell or say, the Doctor, that to me...

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 12:34
Thanks For attention to my question on joints. Tell or say, the Doctor, what to me now to do or make? In fact the pediatrist in in. Gabrichevskogo which is engaged in these infections, convinced me, that the problem of a crunch not in it or this, in fact if pregnancy proceeded on a background of infections there would be problems of other sort: at children - pneumonias, otites or konjuktivit, and at me - an endometriosis and t. Item of Anything it or this was not. Though, to tell the truth, I am more inclined to believe you. What would you advise me to make, with what to begin? And in general, whether there is an opportunity to relieve children and us, adults, from this infection? It is possible to cure and forget it, how a terrible dream? Thanks.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 09:26
We deal only with consequences or investigations, often it is possible to guess the reasons of illnesses or diseases only. We shall tell or say, the hepatitis About many years does not leave traces at a level of state of health (unless undue fatiguability). Besides also there is he sometimes as though anywhere. There are also other infections which are difficult for identifying, and we while at all do not know many. Here here doubt of opportunities of bio-energetics. I too doubt. Unlike previous infektsionista, cases of treatment such by from a hepatitis and dizentirii are familiar to me. In opportunities precisely to identify the originator only on FIO and to date of a birth of the patient I recently was convinced itself. In 8 cases to me have correctly named an infection, in one case of opinion dispatch or deliver;have missed, now recheck this patient. If will contact such spetsialistami-netraditsionshchikami, the request to act then here, to tell results.

Tatyana
18.08.2004, 09:41
IT YOU ABOUT WHAT, ACTUALLY???