PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I shall describe c a problem: 4 days ago I have left in the evening to walk with...

Igor
17.08.2004, 05:49
Hello!

I shall describe c a problem:
4 days ago I have left in the evening to walk with the dog (German shepherd),
At an output or exit from an entrance have noticed three cats, kotrye, on visible were going to
To be betraid to carnal joys, the dog has tried to familiarize with this process, and
It has been attacked by two cats, they have not escaped and have seized to a dog a muzzle.
We again have come into an entrance, but cats have started of us in pursuit (it to me it seemed
Suspicious because it is usual cats at a kind to my dog try to retire),
I in attempt to banish have knocked a leg or foot of one cat, but he instead of escaping
Has seized claws to me in shtaninu. As a result I have received 3 scratchs from claws of a cat
(Superficial, length on 1 sm everyone).
Cats managed to be banished only having poured over their water behind which it was necessary to rise home.

Knowing about extreme danger of a rabies, has washed through 10 mines of a scratch water and soap and has greased
Cologne, has gone on a trace put in hospital, in hope to make inoculations, and has been surprised in from refusal.
Refusal motivirovalja that:
1. Otsarapyvanie there is no reason for inoculations - type if have bitten - then yes
(And how about what cats lick to themselves paws, and there could be a saliva?)
2. Last time the rabies in a city boundaries at us was recorded 7 years to that
3. The attack was provoked (and anybody did not provoke them, these cats, they the first have rushed)
4. Inoculations vaccine KoKAV not a simple piece, also it is possible and to descend or go from mind or wit, and to receive diencephalic disturbances,
And even an anaphylactic shock, also it is necessary

Proceeded all instances at us in city (from the city surgeon up to the city traumatologist, the neurologist and infektsionista
- All unanimously " FOR INOCULATIONS is not present INDICATIONS ").

nachitavshis signs of this disease, I already start them to try to discover at myself, for that year,
Which the incubation interval or delitescence at me brains nabekren can proceed will move down, "pending"

The question actually such - AS to me TO be (to be vaccinated In THIS SITUATION - to not be vaccinated)
WHETHER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ME TO GIVE UP, IF I WISH TO MAKE INOCULATIONS?

Gusman M.A.
17.08.2004, 15:33
Most likely inoculations are not necessary to you but on an Internet it is impossible to tell or say precisely.
The incubation interval or delitescence long in a year practically does not meet