PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You could not tell about inoculations from a hepatitis. At me two children. One...

Julia
16.08.2004, 10:06
You could not tell about inoculations from a hepatitis. At me two children. To one - 5 years, the second 3 years. Whether it is possible to impart children at such age? Whether there can be any by-effects on an inoculation? From what kinds of a hepatitis it is possible to impart? My husband approves or confirms, that at the certain coincidence of circumstances, for example, at weakening immunity the person can be ill with a hepatitis from an inoculation. Whether so it? What rules exist that the inoculation has been made correctly? How much the child should nothing hurt or be ill;be sick up to that it was possible to inoculate? Please, dpjte the answer.

The doctor
17.08.2004, 14:44
Inoculations exist from a hepatitis And (impart or inoculate on epidpokazanijam, at the big risk of infection, for example in adverse district). From a hepatitis In inoculations are now brought in a calendar of inoculations, that is from it or him impart or inoculate all children in a maternity home (at the first 12 o'clock of a life) If the child for any reasons have not imparted earlier the inoculation can be made at any age, do or make 3 nyxes, the second in a month and the third in 6 months after the first. These vaccines gennoinzhenernye, that is they do not contain any particles of a virus, and contain the fiber similar to volume on which antibodies are developed or produced. This fiber is synthesized with yeast mushrooms so to catch a hepatitis at introduction of an inoculation it is impossible. Absolute contraindications for carrying out of bacterination are not present.