PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My name is Irina. To my husband 23 years. When he sleeps, very much...

Irina
12.08.2004, 10:48
Hello! My name is Irina. To my husband 23 years. When he sleeps, very strongly sweats, is direct all bed wet. He speaks, that it or he is hurted with lungs. Heard, what is it an attribute of a tuberculosis. But he one year ago did or made a roentgenophotography and all was normal. Prompt, please, attributes of a tuberculosis and what is it with it or him can be? He works much, job nervous and to the doctor to descend or go at it or him there is no time. Thanks for the answer.

JAsnovidjashchaja
12.08.2004, 20:39
Sites in shchitovidke: vishudha it is closed from 2 parties or sides. To the endocrinologist let descends or goes, if to us does not believe (3 sessions), only on hormones let have not a seat. Disturbance " from nerves ", it is possible also most to be treated, rust will buy or purchase cylinders of the pharaon.

The doctor
14.08.2004, 06:12
To diagnose a tuberculosis it is in absentia impossible. So the doctor to visit or attend vse-taki it is necessary.