PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In any way I can not will get rid from ostrits. Drank Pyrantelum and so forth (type Vermoxum) time...

Anatoly
12.08.2004, 15:23
In any way I can not will get rid from ostrits. Drank Pyrantelum and so forth (type Vermoxum) time 5! And more a tansy courses, - result - 0. A question: 1. For what to swallow of tablets (= chemistry = a poison) if they does not help or assist? I see in it or this display tupikovosti
Medicamental medicine...

2. Nevertheless - that is better from listed or is only different names of one and togozhe 7 Can eat others, powerful or potent 7
3. Other methods of treatment: for example, hydromonitor clearing of an intestine (has read through on a signboard in clinic)?
Help or Assist...

Ann
14.08.2004, 03:40
Ostritsy if it is a question of them, live in an organism of the person of 3 4 weeks. The basic problem in a repeated autoinfection. About methods of struggle against them I wrote hardly below. As to clearing an intestine, at ostritsah-enough elementary clysters. All the medicines listed by you are effective enough at ostritsah, but to be treated costs or stands to all members of family.