PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter (1 year 3 months) strongly was ill. One week ago, vern...

Vilen
11.08.2004, 00:25
Hello!
My daughter (1 year 3 months) Strongly was ill. One week ago, having returned with mum from visitors, in some hours the daughter has started to wear or defame each hour, the temperature has risen up to 39. On a visit it or her treated, in particular, with chicken meat. A chair liquid, slizeobraznyj, with a greenish shade. The daughter eats nothing. Have caused or called fast which has taken away it or her in an infectious diseases hospital. There she 10 hours laid under system. Within 4 days to her pricked gendomitsin, Dimedrolum, mother poila "Smektoj". The temperature slept, the chair was a little normalized - liquid, but without slime, 5 times day. The situation in hospital has been intolerable, the attitude or relation to patients devil-may-care, at the daughter regular hysterics have begun. The diagnosis so plainly have not put. Have on receipt taken away home. Now she 2 day of the house. Our local doctor too intelligible does not speak anything. Temperature normal, but has again begun greenish slizeobraznyj diarrhea. The daughter often fights in a hysterics. Advise what to do or make, please? What medicines to accept?
In advance many thanks.

Erovichenkov A.A.
11.08.2004, 15:11
Dear Vilen (and.. 8210)! In absentia to treat your child I have not the right!!! Internal consultation vracha-the pediatrist is necessary!!! Considering the signs resulted or brought by you, to the child (how much or as far as I can assume!!!) plentiful drink is necessary, to exclude fresh fruit, juices, the nutrition should be boiled, hilakk-forte, eubiotiki (a dosage the doctor will define or determine)!!!