PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please, what is it can be, one week ago I shall return...

Amari
05.08.2004, 00:50
Hello! Prompt please, what is it can be, one week ago has returned from Egypt (in Egypt was it's OK), in the first put houses, there were colics in a stomach or belly accompanied a diarrhea, next day has risen temperata up to 37, 5 About a status was awful all bones lomilo, a stomach or belly in general rozryvalo, in 03 have told or said hospitalization, And it is 21, and at me serious job, voobshchem I have refused and have decided to drink levometsitin and Ftalazolum, like became better, but costs or is necessary;stands to me to eat hotjaby a little again spastic strictures in a stomach or belly and a liquid chair, it prodolzhaetsja already week, that to me to do or make, thankful in advance.

Talla
06.08.2004, 10:22
For the beginning it is necessary to know from what we are treated. Therefore postpone all important issues, including job, and be surveyed. It is necessary to watch over health as it or him not kupish for any dingi

Karina
09.08.2004, 13:37
Surprisingly, but to me there is the same, I have come on a site to ask a question, and he is already set, only after levometsitina to me it became better for three days, and today in the morning all has returned on the places. I too week as have visited Egypt.

Talla
10.08.2004, 16:58
Choose for rest more infectious pure or clean places next time